Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Little Pregnant. Just as the author explains why she is overwhelmed with emotion as she tucks her son into bed, the reader will end up crying at this beautiful post about how much we love those who are here and those who are gone and the power of memory. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Changed Blog: Previously known as Indisputable Topcat, Eden has started a new blog under her real name. She writes about life, recovery, parenting after IVF, step-parenting. And chocolate. And her hubbie is in remission from cancer. It is listed as a new blog below even though it's not new...but it is new...but it's not new.
- Interesting Read: Luna has up a post about a new study stating there is no increased cancer risk from fertility drugs. Go have a read.
- For all Anonymous Bloggers Also on Twitter: An anonymous blogger who has a link to her blog from her Twitter account wrote this: "So... Twitter helps new users to find local friends and family fairly effectively. If you look right down at the tiny lil' wee footer on Twitter, you'll see 'Search'; if you click on that, you can then click on 'Advanced Search'. Then you can ask garrulous ol' Twitter to show you everyone who's twittering within one mile - or more - of any particular location. And that's how I've been found!" If you live in a not-very-populated area, you may want to take note.
- Contest: Kristen has set up a Book Challenge. Set your total and put up a post on your blog and let her know if you want to be entered in the end-of-year prize.
- Online Event: Lisa at Helping Make Sense writes: "Ever really want to blog about something but not want a regular reader of your blog to see it? Lisa is hosting a Come One Come All the week of 2/9 for anyone to post something they want to ask/say/complain about but can't on their own blog. Email her at LisaBRM@gmail.com what you want to post and if you want it to be anonymous and she'll post it for you on her blog!
- Question: Heeeeeeeeeere Storkey, Storkey is looking for help in renaming her blog. Go weigh in with your thoughts.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- The Stork Hunt (PCOS)
- The Baby Quest (IVF)
- Miranda the Butterfly (neonatal death, cervical cancer)
- The IVF Diaries (IVF)
- Baby OCD (male factor)
- Baby Proof (general IF, endo)
- Life...It's Nothing Like the Brochure (parenting after IF; old blogger in new digs)
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Upon Awakening is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go over and have a little cake with her.
- The Twinkies is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- I'm a Smart One is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday too. Go over and have a little cake with her.
- Adventures [in] Fertility Wonderland is also celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing a little song.
- Deb is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Julie's birthday is next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It was Pamela Jeanne's blogoversary yesterday. Go give her congratulations.
- The Infertile Informer is having her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Katie's anniversary cycle began anew yesterday--it was CD1 of the cycle that conceived Katie. Please go give Loribeth support.
- Why Can't I Stay Pregnant? is experiencing another loss. Please go over and give her support.
- The doctor found a mass in The Maybe Baby's uterus that could either be scarring from the D&C or retained tissue. She needs to have a procedure soon to remove it. Go give her support.
- Kristen's uncle survived bladder cancer, but was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. She could use some support and good thoughts.
- Cali could use additional support right now and many hugs.
- Emster just got a BFN on first IVF and she is devastated. Please go give her a hug.
- Eggcetera needs encouragement.
- Pieces of Me is feeling really down and alone right now. She could use some hugs and encouragement.
- A nurse practitioner found a lump in Stephanie's right breast during her annual exam. She is having a mammogram/breast sonogram on Monday. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Infertile Myrtle's uncle passed away on Saturday from Stage 4 melanoma, leaving behind two teenagers. Please go give your support.
- Brenda at No Regrets is having her transfer today. Go flood her comments and inbox with your positive comments. It's no fun to do your transfer and bedrest away from home, so let's make her feel as supported and comfortable as possible.
- Fish Bait could use a hug.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Leaping Hurdles just received a second beta of 206.
- Estranged Love announced that she is sixteen weeks pregnant!
- Adventures [in] Fertility Wonderland was giving birth on Thursday. More news when she posts again.
- Jen at Mama Wannabe gave birth to a baby boy on February 5th! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Lindsay is home with baby Fred! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Leanne at Down That Dirt Road had her twins today via c-section. More information when she posts.
Read and Support