Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life in the Polar North Defrosts. A thought-provoking post from a woman who became a mother through adoption nine months ago and through birth three weeks ago. She grapples with answering whether the love for an adopted and biological child is the same based on her experience. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Memorial Album: Where To Go From Here has information up on her blog about a memorial album that is being created to take to the legislators when First Candle is working for infant loss research.
- Brochure: The AFA posted their new Infertility Prevention Handbook. Seems like it may be a tad late for the majority of us, but still, wanted to pass it along.
- Helpful Post: Infertility on the Brain! has a post about infertility and taxes.
- Call for Nominations: Glow in the Woods is calling for nominations for the Glow in the Woods awards. Go over and tell them the best posts you've recently read.
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Good Times, Good Times is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a little cake with her.
- The Waiting Womb is celebrating her birthday next weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Erin is celebrating her thirtieth birthday next Monday.
- Monday was the one year anniversary of when Niki and J lost Myles.
- None Today.
- Alison is have a tough time with her latest IVF cycle. Out of five eggs retrieved on Sunday, three have fertilized and the doctors are recommending a two-day transfer. Please go offer encouragement.
- Chelle is going through her second IVF cycle and is very nervous about OHSS. She was sick for almost 5 weeks the first cycle. Everything is going smooth so far and she is scheduled for ER on Saturday or Sunday.
- Lisa has been matched with an egg donor! The countdown to cycling begins.
- Jendeis could use a hug right now.
- Cali's grandmother is moving to her new home today. Please go wish the family well.
- Everything is going to hell in a handbasket for A Sibling for Celia. Please go give her support.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Jess at Life in the White House received a positive beta! Her next beta is tomorrow so go give her good thoughts.
- The Sluggish Butterfly had a beta that more than doubled at 242. Go wish her congratulations!
- LeAnne's twin boys, Jesse and Layne, were born on the 8th. They are small and remain in intensive care but are strong (and very handsome!). Congratulate her and give them your support.
Read and Support