Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Fine Print. I bawled with the last thought: "If our baby lived to full term he would have been born in March of 2007. However, somewhere in the world our baby was born-on March 21, 2007 in a hospital in Korea. He was waiting for us and we were waiting for him and we did not even know." A beautiful post about infertility and how it affects a family. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Georgia Update: Resolve has more information on what you can do (especially if you live in Georgia) to make sure your voice in heard in regards to this bill.
- Project: A friend created a slideshow of images of her IVF journey and it is moving and illuminating.
- Publication: Geohde writes: "The third in a series of articles about fertility treatments written by moi (all by myself! I am quite chuffed), found here. The first two were about IVF treatment and infertility diagnoses. This article goes through the normal menstrual cycle, how Clomid works and IUI. Bear in mind the rest of the site is about multiples, so don't click if you're feeling fragile."
- General News: Here We Go Again writes: "I was reading a magazine and saw a blurb I wanted to pass on. The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has recently opened the Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit, the only delivery unit in the world dedicated specially for mother's carrying babies with a known problem. There is information available here (http://www.chop.edu/fetalsurgery/sdu/index.html) and here (http://www.chop.edu/physician_referral/pdf/special_deliv_unit.pdf) or you can go to www.chop.edu and search garbose to read all the articles."
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Eden's birthday is March 11th. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Babylust's birthday is this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Elizabeth is celebrating her birthday on Thursday, March 12. Go sing her a little song.
- Mrs. Olson is celebrating her blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- On Wednesday, Mommy 2 Miracles will be remembering Mia. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- Into the West is now posting about her medical termination and could use support as she remembers her daughter who had Turner's Syndrome. Her due date would have been on March 16th.
- After three months on hold, Gwinne appears to be on CD1 of her first cycle with a new RE. If this cycle is anything like her others, she expects to do an IUI March 19, 20, or 21. Stop by to wish her well!
- ISO the Golden Egg had a negative beta on donor FET #1. She will start the next cycle ASAP and will be doing a non-suppression FET. She would love to hear other experiences of FET without lupron. She is still feeling optimistic that there's a healthy baby in this proven batch of donor embryos.
- Monday was a rough day for Barbara. Not only did she get a negative beta on her first IVF, but she also found out that her husband will be laid off in early April. Please go send lots of love her way.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Sluggish Butterfly had an ultrasound today. The one embryo is doing great and growing and has a good heart beat, the second did increase in size but they weren't able to detect a heart beat on that one. She could use some hugs.
- Elana's Musings has been in and out of the hospital (currently in) with contractions. She's 34 weeks with twins & 3cm dilated.
- Mary got a second line on an HPT and is going in for a beta today. Go wish her congratulations and offer her some support as she anxiously waits for her beta numbers.
- Fallopian 'Tudes got a positive of an HPT last weekend!
- None Today.
Read and Support