Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Baby, Interrupted. Perhaps I am hormonal, but I bawled reading this. It is about the concept of involuntary sacrifices. The author is working on a sermon, and seriously, this post is perfect for that as is. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Mother's Day: It's Mother's Day in Britain this upcoming Sunday. Go find your favourite British blogger and give her good thoughts--especially those still waiting/grieving.
- Magazine: Exhale Magazine, the only literary/artistic space that bridges the worlds of infertility, pregnancy/infant loss, and otherwise childless-not-by-choice, is pleased to bring you Issue #4. This month features a compelling interview with acclaimed author Elizabeth McCracken (An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination), a powerful loss exhibit by Seattle artist Jennifer McNeely, and plenty of other delights. Visit us at www.exhalezine.com, and don't forget to submit your essay, poetry, art, and photography for the next Artistic Exhalation Award, due April 10th.
- Returned: Maria wants to apologize for the disappearing act she pulled last August. It was for emotional/mental health reasons, but now she's back and better than ever. She also wants to thank everyone for their ongoing support and love. She has missed everyone so much.
- Activism: Token says: "The Australian federal budget is coming up in May and there are very strong rumours that the Medicare Safety Net - the policy that makes AC affordable in Australia - will be cut or means tested, making all rebatable procedures out of financial reach for many Australians. Arguments need to be forwarded to relevant politicians by THIS WEEKEND so I am trying to galvanise some support by listing all relevant email addresses to send through some letters of protest."
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- The RE's Muse is celebrating her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Sunday is Uppercase Woman's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Monday is Journeywoman's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- MeAndBaby is celebrating her birthday next Tuesday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Mama Wannabe is celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- My Many Blessings is celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Here We Go Again will be remembering her unfulfilled due date today. Please go give her support.
- Sunny will be remembering her loss on Friday. Please go give her support.
- Saturday will be the D&C date for a loss in 2006 for My Many Blessings. Please go give her support.
- On Sunday, What Wuz I Saying will be remembering a loss. Please go give her support.
- Busted will be remembering the Doodles on their loss date next Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- The Ducks' gestational carrier experienced a miscarriage. Please go and express your condolences to all of them for their loss.
- Arpee had a great retrieval today. Go over and wish her luck on her upcoming microarray testing!
- SweetBabyDreams goes for an IUI today. Go wish her good luck.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- Behind the M@sk found out she's having two girls.
- Shelby has a BFP from IVF #1!
- Chelle's ultrasound revealed two heartbeats!
- Elana gave birth on Wednesday to boy/girl twins. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The Fabulous Ms. Beth gave birth to her daughter, Kate, yesterday! Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support