Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Awful But Functioning. A post about what her birthday means to her after the loss of her daughter. A beautiful and heartbreaking post. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Change: Mary writes: "I have decided to split my blog into 2 spaces, the old space (bbrsbaby) will contain my mommy/life with twins blog and the new space will contain my loss/infertility/ivf journey along with random musings about infertility and any future treatments we venture into.
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Two Girls' Path to Parenthood (glbt)
- Girl [Un]scripted (dIUI, foster parenting)
- Time to Make a Baby (male factor, IVF with ICSI)
- Flourless Chocolate Torte (divorce after IF)
- Sunday is Uppercase Woman's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Monday is Journeywoman's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- MeAndBaby is celebrating her birthday next Tuesday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Mama Wannabe is celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- My Many Blessings is celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tash tried to slip under the wire unnoticed, but it was her birthday yesterday. Go hold her in your heart as she turns another year rather than wish her a happy birthday.
- Stop the World I Want to Get Off celebrated her birthday on Thursday but it's not too late to drop in and have a piece of cake with her.
- Sunny will be remembering her loss on Friday. Please go give her support.
- Saturday will be the D&C date for a loss in 2006 for My Many Blessings. Please go give her support.
- On Sunday, What Wuz I Saying will be remembering a loss. Please go give her support.
- Busted will be remembering the Doodles on their loss date next Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- C at My Resurfacing has had another loss and decided she is finished ttc. She could use some support.
- Nancy is still in the hospital following gall bladder surgery. Go over and keep her company.
- Patricia got a BFN this month. Please offer support.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- Rose's Daughter has a BFP 3 months after a miscarriage. Good thoughts and support would be appreciated since she is worried.
- Katedaphne had her Level II u/s Thursday and learned she is having two girls! BUT, Baby A has a serious congenital heart defect. She will need several surgeries upon birth and in the months and toddler years ahead. Kate and her husband are still trying to wrap their minds around what this is and what it means. Any words of support, or advice from anyone who's been there, would be greatly appreciated.
- None Today.
Read and Support