Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Babies or Not. The author wonders why she isn't driven to try every path to parenthood while she observes this dedication in others. What I loved about the post is that while the decision comes with sadness, it also comes with peace of heart. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Forums: I started some loose forums that can be used to supplement LFCA (or...cough...stand in for LFCA on a day that I can't put it up such as Pesach. I'll give people a heads up beforehand so you know if I won't be posting and to use the forums for support). Everyone is welcome to join, in fact, you are encouraged to join because on non-LFCA days and weekends, this is the way to get support. I'm moderating the entrance to the boards on Ning just to make sure that it is joined by fellow members of the ALI community and not spammers. In other words, if I recognize your email address, no problem. If I don't, I'll send you a note (and you can be proactive and email me with either your blog name or the names of a few blogs you read) to check in before I approve you. And then jump into the conversation on the boards. My only request is that you choose a profile picture that does not contain a belly shot or a baby.
- Research: Managing The Sweetness Within is researching what to do when you're trying to conceive and in early pregnancy when you have diabetes. If you can contribute please drop by her blog to check out her list of questions.
- Question: Mamasoon is looking for all the assvice she can get for her upcoming FET. She's had four IVF cycles, but no FETs and would like to know what to expect.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Where's My Miracle? (endo, IVF)
- Still Life with Circles (stillbirth)
- Blue Gingham Jumpers (parenting after IF)
- Monday is Journeywoman's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- MeAndBaby is celebrating her birthday this Tuesday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Mama Wannabe is celebrating her blogoversary this Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- My Many Blessings is celebrating her blogoversary this Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday this Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Andria and Co is celebrating her birthday early this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Last Tuesday was Brenda's 33rd birthday. Go wish her a belated happy birthday!
- Happy anniversary to May and H!
- Queenie is marking her blogoversary by wondering what her past means for her future.
- It was Thalia's blogoversary (4th one!) and we missed it a week ago. Please go over and wish her congratulations.
- Busted will be remembering the Doodles on their loss date this Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- This weekend was when M's little girls should have been born. Please let her know you're thinking of her and her husband while they decided on what kind of memorial celebration they can handle right now.
- The Waiting Womb is currently experiencing a loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Wishinghopingpraying could use a hug and support right now.
- It's Not a Clown Car is having a difficult cycle. Please go over and give her support.
- Two is a Family had her 4th dIUI cycle cancelled and was unable to convert it due to insurance. Please go over and give her support.
- Lori at Weebles Wobblog pubished her 400th post for this week's Show & Tell. That's a lotta yada yada! Go wish her another 400 cohesive thoughts.
- Shannon has an IUI's coming up in the next few days. She's nervous and could use support.
- Try Whistling This had her final day at work and is facing unemployment.
- Aurelia's husband had an xray and a spot was found on his lungs. Please give her support while they wait for test results. She could use some positive voices.
- Callmemama is getting ready for surgery next week and a rabble of butterflies have found their way into her stomach. Go give her support and hope along with her that the surgery will be successful.
- Go support OM as she was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer, she is getting ready for surgery and is hoping for the cancer to be localized.
- The adoption that Kat has been preparing for is now up in the air. The expectant mom, T, is possibly backing out with 31 days to go until delivery. Kat could use support and prayers and she is asking for prayers for T too.
- Andrea is going in for egg retireval at 10am on Monday morning. Half of her follicles stopped growing and this is her one shot at IVF so she could use some support.
- Cancer is being beyond cruel to Katie's family. Her great aunt has been just diagnosed with breast cancer, her grandmother has an appointment to see if her tumor is malignant or benign, and her brother's tumor markers are back up. Go hope for better health with her.
- So it Goes just wrote her 100th post. Go wish her congratulations.
- Listening for Little Steps had an excellent retrieval and fertilization report. Go wish her good luck as she awaits transfer day.
- ME needs some IVF cycle advice from those that have been there. She is trying to coordinate her schedule for this cycle and is second guessing her decisions.
- Retro Girl is having her frozen embryo transfer Monday (March 23rd). Please click over and give her some good vibes!
- Mo & Will have got a BFN after IVF #4. They could use a big hug and lots of support right now.
- Meghan at Finding Family with Empty Arms is having a really hard time at the moment. Her 34th cycle has just ended with a negative and her grandma is very ill and in hospital. Please visit her blog with prayers and support. She's also has some questions about progesterone supplements if you can help.
- My Scar Smiles at Me found out that a friend decided not to donate her eggs. Please stop by and give her a hug as she works to find her next steps.
- Onward and Sideways has a couple questions about her recent embryo transfer. Please stop by and help calm her fears.
- Wishing and Hoping for Baby is off the TTC train for weight loss and to refocus.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- Busted passed her glucose tolerance test. Go wish her congratulations.
- Amy got a faint line! Please go over and keep her company while she waits for it to darken.
- Julie at Maybe Bébé got several positive HPTs! Go congratulate her as she awaits Monday's beta results.
- Please Give Me Back My Heart gave birth to a boy, Denis, on Friday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support