Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Soulbliss. An incredibly powerful and beautiful post about the ways she re-parented herself and how do we reconcile our feelings about family when we are building families of our own. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- The title of the post says it all: this is the 350th issue of the LFCA!
- Forums: We used the forums over the weekend as an extension of the LFCA. We'll do it again this upcoming weekend and part of next week during Pesach. If you don't yet belong to the forums, join if you want to have access to the weekend LFCA.
- Update: A.wake i.n th.e Wo.rld is safe and has moved out of her house and should be moving out of state on Tuesday with the dog. She will give an update as soon as she has Internet service (and it will either be here or on her old blog). She wants to thank everyone for their support and she will set up her new blog when she can. You can also leave her message here on the LFCA.
- Fundraiser: Kristin says, "I am spearheading a fund raiser for the Liz Logelin Foundation. All proceeds from sales at Dragondreamer's Lair on Etsy will be donated to this wonderful foundation.
- Fundraiser: Lucinda is doing a knitting project to make birds to give to children from a local children's hospital for children undergoing heart surgery. Lucinda lost her son Cooper when he was just 21 days old after he underwent heart surgery. She is hoping the birds will help carry on Cooper's name and give comfort to other families. There is a link on the sidebar on how to get the pattern.
- Question: So Dear and Yet So Far has questions for anyone who has done a TAC for IC. She'd also like to talk to anyone who has used her doctor before - Dr. H out of the University of Chicago.
- Question: Life and Love in the Petri Dish has some questions for anyone who's ever had a diagnostic laparoscopy/hysteroscopy before she has hers on Thursday. If you can help, please drop by and answer a few of her questions.
- Question: Jill would like to know if anyone has tried herbal or holistic treatments for PCOS. Please share experiences and recommendations.
- Question: My Journey to Myles and Beyond is asking for anyone who has had a D&C to share their experience with how long they continued to have bleeding afterward. Also, Niki has questions about acupuncture, since they are using a surrogate. Has anyone had any success in acupuncture before egg retrieval?
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Tiny Blessings (PCOS)
- Cats with Passports (IVF, pg loss, female factor, living overseas)
- Life, Love, and Other Mysteries (pg loss, IVF, female factor)
- Secrets of an Infertile Mom (secondary IF)
- In Due Time is celebrating her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Sassy's husband is celebrating his birthday today. Go sing him a little song.
- Everyday Stranger is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go eat a little cake with her.
- A View on my Life is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Our Crazy Life with Twins after IVF is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Over My Ovaries is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Okaasan Mommy and More is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Mixing it Up is celebrating her birthday later this week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Cats with Passports was remembering her IVF triplets on the anniversary of the loss this past weekend. Please go give her support.
- Stacie was remembering her father this past weekend on the first anniversary of his death. Please go give her a hug.
- My So-Called Life Ellen will be remembering the baby that could have been on April 4, her loss date. Please go give her support.
- March 29 was the one year anniversary of Katie's loss. Please go sit with her.
- One Step at a Time has been diagnosed with a blighted ovum and can use some support.
- Overeducated Mommy got more questions than answers from her surgeon after her thyroid surgery. Please go sit with her as she sorts through what this means for her cancer diagnosis.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies will be having her beta on Devin's due date, April 5th. Please go give her a hug, since she isn't feeling very optimistic this time.
- Pepper is in the 2WW. Go keep her company.
- Faith will have her embryo transfer on Tuesday! Go wish her luck.
- Baby Interrupted had her transfer on Sunday.
- On Sunday, Lisa transferred three embryos from her first donor egg cycle.
- Mrs. M is anxiously awaiting insurance approval on a previously denied IUI cycle. Today is Day 2 and she needs to start Gonal F on Day 3. Think good thoughts that this gets figured out, today!
- It's official! My Hopeful Heart's homestudy has been approved and their are a waiting adoptive family.
- Cali's Grandma is not doing well and Cali is in the last bit of her pregnancy so this is hitting her hard right now. Please go give her support.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Healing Arts is having a girl! She's still waiting for the rest of her CVS results, but things are looking good.
- My Life After Loss got a good beta after a positive test.
- Sharah has announced she's 7w4d pregnant and has seen one perfect heartbeat. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her well for the rest of her pregnancy.
- Brianna got a bfp! Send her good wishes!
- Inhospitable gave birth to a girl on March 27th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Thoughts from My Life adopted a boy, Andrew, last Monday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support