Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Henry Street. A post about sitting through an incredibly uncomfortable and insensitive conversation at work. Beyond cringe worthy. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Coming2Terms is hosting a cathartic virtual plate smashing on her blog. Readers can focus/dedicate their angry thoughts on plates that they can "fling" as a way to work out thorny feelings weighing them down. Join in the smash fest.
- Question: Sara at Gas Passer is looking for other people who have pursued gestational surrogacy with a friend to share their story with her.
- Forums: We used the forums over the weekend as an extension of the LFCA. We'll do it again this upcoming weekend and part of next week during Pesach. If you don't yet belong to the forums, join if you want to have access to the weekend LFCA.
- Update: A.wake i.n th.e Wo.rld is safe and has moved out of her house and should be moving out of state on Tuesday with the dog. She will give an update as soon as she has Internet service (and it will either be here or on her old blog). She wants to thank everyone for their support and she will set up her new blog when she can. You can also leave her message here on the LFCA.
- Fundraiser: Kristin says, "I am spearheading a fund raiser for the Liz Logelin Foundation. All proceeds from sales at Dragondreamer's Lair on Etsy will be donated to this wonderful foundation.
- Fundraiser: Lucinda is doing a knitting project to make birds to give to children from a local children's hospital for children undergoing heart surgery. Lucinda lost her son Cooper when he was just 21 days old after he underwent heart surgery. She is hoping the birds will help carry on Cooper's name and give comfort to other families. There is a link on the sidebar on how to get the pattern.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Everyday Stranger is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go eat a little cake with her.
- A View on my Life is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Our Crazy Life with Twins after IVF is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Over My Ovaries is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Okaasan Mommy and More is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Mixing it Up is celebrating her birthday later this week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Cibele's daughter turned one yesterday. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Ashley is celebrating her first blogoversary.
- Interrupted Wanderlust turned 33 yesterday! Go sing her a little song.
- My So-Called Life Ellen will be remembering the baby that could have been on April 4, her loss date. Please go give her support.
- Baby Emily, Brian and Katie's daughter, died yesterday after her fight with cancer. You can leave comforting words for the family here.
- Fractured Rainbows just got a BFN and is having a terrible time. Please go over and give her support.
- Lightning In A Bottle is having an extraordinarily hard time right now on a number of fronts. Go give her your support as she works on getting healthy physically, emotionally, maritally, and financially.
- Gwinne is scheduled for a beta today and isn't feeling optimistic. Please drop by to wish her well.
- Nina is currently taking a break from trying. Stress of ttc is overtaking her life.
- Infertile, Who Me? is having a 5 day transfer on Wednesday, but only if she is able to ward off OHSS. Please giver her some support in the hopes that OHSS stays away and she'll be able to transfer!
- IVF After Gastric Bypass Surgery is back after a long hiatus and is headed for IVF#3!
- Caroline just found out that none of her eggs fertilized for her first IVF cycle. She also experienced OHSS and is feeling very sick. Go sit with her as she recovers and grieves.
- Betsy at It's A Zoo Around Here is having her egg retrieval for her first IVF/ICSI on Wednesday. She doesn't know if they will have success with her husband's sperm or use the frozen sample from her known donor (her brother-in-law). Please send positive thoughts her way!
- Baby Interrupted transferred two beautiful embryos on Monday.
- It's Just Me had a 5-day transfer yesterday! Please go wish her lots of luck!
- Katie is having her first IUI today. Go over and wish her luck!
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support