Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- I was considering doing a trick on the LFCA today and then couldn't think of one... Happy April Fools Day.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Baby Smiling in Back Seat. A post about what it was like to visit the maternity store as a pregnant infertile woman--the surreality of it all. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Radio, Radio: Flotsam was on NPR's Morning Edition this morning. She'll be posting a link to where you can listen to it online soon.
- Project: Into the Rabbit Hole writes: "A recurrent miscarrier is proposing a photo project for Name Your Dream Assignment that includes photographing women around the world who, on the road to motherhood, have miscarried. The project is listed here.
- Fundraiser: The IVP is doing a felt food swap to raise money for Trish and Kate. You can participate by bidding here. Spread the news on Facebook by clicking here. And if you want to see photos of the items (and they're gorgeous!), click here.
- Project: Coming2Terms is hosting a cathartic virtual plate smashing on her blog. Readers can focus/dedicate their angry thoughts on plates that they can "fling" as a way to work out thorny feelings weighing them down. Join in the smash fest.
- Forums: We used the forums over the weekend as an extension of the LFCA. We'll do it again this upcoming weekend and part of next week during Pesach. If you don't yet belong to the forums, join if you want to have access to the weekend LFCA.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Everyday Stranger is celebrating her birthday today. Go eat a little cake with her.
- A View on my Life is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Our Crazy Life with Twins after IVF is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Over My Ovaries is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Okaasan Mommy and More is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Mixing it Up is celebrating her birthday later this week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- My So-Called Life Ellen will be remembering the baby that could have been on April 4, her loss date. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Sparkly Things Distract Me received a negative yesterday. Please go give her support.
- My Reality has a beautiful embryo and her transfer today. Go hope with her and say a prayer that this is her time!
- Betsy is having her egg retrieval today. They won't know until then if they have enough of her husband's sperm to fertilize the eggs until then, if her husband will have to undergo TESA or if they will have to use donor sperm. Please go wish them luck with everything.
- Mamasoon got her FET schedule *and* placed a winning bid on a house! Go wish her luck and congratulations.
- Alexa at Flotsam has learned that Simone likely only has one functioning kidney. She could use some words of support as she digests this news.
- Kelly's recurrent pregnancy loss testing came back normal, but she's ambivalent about the news.
- Shalini's first donor embryo cycle is in progress, with the thaw on Thursday and transfer scheduled for Saturday.
- Gina had another failed IUI. She could use an awful lot of support.
- Polly is expecting to have her egg retrieval Friday or Saturday. Please send her luck and support.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Rachie Pachie is having a boy!
- Strong Blonde graduated from the RE to the OB.
- Mrs. LaLa has some scary bleeding right now. She doesn't want any “it still might be ok” comments, but could use some hugs. The doctor has her coming in today and Friday for labs, but she's not hopeful.
- Sharah saw a beautiful heartbeat yesterday and has graduated from the RE to the OB!
- Calliope welcomed her April Fools' Baby today, Grover Tartan. Click over to see pictures! :)
Read and Support