Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Baby Smiling in Back Seat.
A post about all the things the author gets out of blogging that she didn't get from a face-to-face support group. A beautiful post honouring blogging as support. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Invite Only: Not A Clown Car is going invite-only for a while - if you'd like to be invited to non-public blog, please send her an email: chezperky [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- The Newest Newsome (domestic adoption)
- When Does Daddy Come Home (pregnancy after IF or loss, old blogger but new digs)
- Journey Through the Infertility Jungle (male factor, endo)
- Twists of Fate (pg loss)
- Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed (POF, religious/spiritual)
- The Pitter-Patter (male factor)
- FET Accompli (surrogacy)
- One Good Swimmer (ttc over 35, female factor)
- They Grow in Your Heart is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Lorza is having her birthday on Monday and it seems that nobody is going to celebrate it with her. Which is RIDICULOUS. So fly through the internets over to her blog, have a slice of birthday cake with her, and make her feel not so alone.
- Do Without Doing is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Barren is the New Black is celebrating her birthday this week too. Go have a little cake with her.
- Stacie is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song. She's also celebrating her second blogoversary on the 15th!
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings is celebrating her anniversary this week. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Monday is the unfulfilled due date for K at Our Box of Rain.
- Apron String for Emily just lost her 99-year old Grandma this weekend. She is having a difficult time with it at this moment because she's not around any other of her Mom's family and her Mom is back in the Philippines with her other siblings at the moment. She is wishing that all the other grandchildren who now live in the US could be together and celebrate the extraordinary life their Grandmother lived.
- Our Own Creation is having her transfer on Tuesday. Please go wish her good luck.
- Nuts in May could use a hug right about now.
- Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman had two embryos transferred this weekend. Now they wait.
- Sarah is embarking on IVF #5, a last try with her husband's sperm before moving to donor sperm.
- Rebecca is scheduled for FET with her last frozen embryo on Wednesday.
- Bottoms Off and On the Table's cat has passed away. Please go give her comfort.
- Skrambled transferred two beautiful embryos and is now in the WUT (wait until test).
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Child Bearing Hips is pregnant! The first beta was 248. Keep everything crossed while she waits.
- A Brief History of You had a positive HPT! Go congratulate her!
- Womb For Rent....No Vacancy! is having a girl.
- Busted Babymaker was sent to L&D with an irritable uterus. Everything is fine and Toodle is still inside, but she's hoping to keep it that way for another two months.
- Michele from My Life After Loss had her first ultrasound and is pregnant with twins!
- Baby, Interrupted is pregnant with a great beta to prove it!
- Mixing It Up isn't ready to use the P word yet, but she's had a number of positive pregnancy tests this weekend. Her beta is on Wednesday.
- Lisa has rising betas! Her 3rd beta is on Tuesday.
- Leslie has seen a heartbeat!
- Jumping Through the Hoops gave birth to a daughter, Ruby, on April 10th. Go over and wish her congratulations while Ruby remains in the hospital.
- Eclectic Effervescence gave birth to Rhys and Quin on January 29th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Kate from Gluten Free Gobsmacked had a happy day last Thursday. Her daughter from South Korea has finally arrived!
- Amy gave birth to a girl, Alexis, on Friday, April 10th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support