Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Young and the Infertile. A gorgeous post commenting on the idea of "why me" that contains the line: "I question how it is that I did all of it, in the right order, for the right reasons, and I still didn’t get what supposed to be the right outcome." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Fun Site: Rachel discovered a new product called Fertility Socks! It is a website that offers fun and funky socks to Infertile women going to treatments to make their unfun appointments a little less dreary!
- Honour: LittleAngelKisses' son is an ambassador for March of Dimes! He was in a commercial to promote MoD in his hometown.
- Question: Clare is struggling with whether to move to Italy. She could use some information about donor eggs or adoption possibilities in Europe as she struggles with this decision and how it might effect her dreams.
- Invite Only: Not A Clown Car is going invite-only for a while - if you'd like to be invited to non-public blog, please send her an email: chezperky [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- They Grow in Your Heart is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Do Without Doing is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Barren is the New Black is celebrating her birthday this week too. Go have a little cake with her.
- Stacie is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song. She's also celebrating her second blogoversary on the 15th!
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings is celebrating her anniversary this week. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Kathy is observing her second blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Martha of A Sense of Humor is Essential is hosting a 200th post giveaway/One year blogoversary with See's Chocolates and Organic Lavender Body Lotion.
- CouldYouMaybe Baby had a birthday on Sunday and had a shitty day. Go give her some extra love.
- April 17 is also the one-year anniversary of Molly's birth and death. Please go give Kathy support.
- Not The Path I Chose just experienced her 5th loss. Please go give her support.
- Tears Are For Babies is struggling with the pain of a recent miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Baby Interrupted's second beta barely rose, and it looks like the pregnancy will not be viable. Please go give her support.
- Taste of Rue is contemplating domestic adoption!
- ProjectKjetil is scheduled to do her first sonohysterogram.
- In Due Time is feeling empty after A went home to her parents. She could use some hugs.
- Michelle is on her 14th IUI. She has four mature follies so go send her some love!
- Pundalina's grandfather died March 27th.
- Heidi just got back from surgery to see if she had polyps!
- Lisa DG lost her egg donor and is facing some pretty large setbacks because of it. She could use our support.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Lisa's 3rd beta is today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Hillary has been referred to a high-risk OB as they found their embryo implanted very close to the fallopian tube! Please go give her support.
- Dora has had three betas so far, and they are doubling perfectly! One more either Tuesday or Wednesday, and assuming that number is good schedule the ultrasound!
- A Dangerous Hope found out she was pregnant earlier in March!
- Catherine Illian is hoping to hear/see the heartbeat after getting her BFP!
- Lesile at What You're Not Expecting When You're Trying to Expect saw a heartbeat over the weekend! Stop by to congratulate her on her little flicker.
- Kahla is pregnant (12 weeks!) so send her some love!
- Waiting for u, baby is newly pregnant.
- Carrie has seen two heartbeats!
- SS from Still No Explanation just got a great second beta.
- A at Infertility Bites is celebrating the birth of her twin boys, Will and Jack, last Friday. Everyone is doing great. Pics and birth story now posted on her blog.
- G has had her twins! M & D are home and everyone is doing great!
Read and Support