Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from So Blessed I Could Scream. This post, almost haiku-like in brevity, cracked me up. That's all there is to say because it is so unbelievable true that it defies comment. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe: IComLeavWe for April begins tomorrow and the list will close soon. Time to get your commenting on...
- Game: Lori has a really fun Name-that-Blogger game going on. The clues so far are "socks" and "anatomy." Go guess the post.
- Study: Babies Everywhere wrote about this study. "It is a genetic study - they are trying to develop a diagnostic test so that young girls can be tested for endo before the disease has ruined their lives, and without invasive surgical procedures. I signed up to participate and the next day they called me - they ask a few questions about your history with the disease and your family, then they send a kit with a swab to collect your saliva. It's a very easy process. They are hoping to gather the rest of their samples in the next year, and have the diagnostic test available in as little as two years!"
- Good Idea: Slaying, Blogging, Whatever has a great idea up on her blog and I wanted to point it out in case others wanted to make a time capsule too.
- Question: Mac and PC has a question about whether a clinics specific plans for IVF is a good deal and would like some input.
- Tweetroll: I'm creating a new section of the blogroll listing everyone's Twitter feed (at some point, I may integrate these into the blogroll so blogs and Twitter feeds can be matched). If you want yours listed, click here and fill out the form. Once a few are on the list, I will start posting them so people can find new Twitter feeds to follow.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Hello, My Name is M... (IUI/IVF, stillbirth/neonatal death)
- Barren Goddess (IVF, loss, translocation)
- DI Mom Madness (parenting after donor gametes)
- Hillary's birthday is on April 20th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- That was the Plan is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song. And her blogoversary is on Saturday which deserves a hearty congratulations.
- Thursday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Saturday is the Maybe Baby's birthday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- The Hairy Farmer Family blog is one on April 21st! A whole year's worth of toddler tribulations, pesky poultry, sulky sheep, English expostulating and unruly uteri... there will be virtual cake for Everyone! And ACTUAL cake for... umm, just them, really.
- Yesterday was Mo's anniversary of being 10 years cancer-free. Go over and mark this milestone with her.
- Tammy celebrated her birthday on Saturday, the 18th. It's not too late to go sing her a little song.
- On Tuesday, JuliaS will be remembering Caelan, who she lost in 1998. Please go give her support.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of Lisa's unfulfilled due date. Please go give her support.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please go give Allison support.
- Expectingamiracle was remembering Thomas's unfullfilled due date on April 18. Please go over and sit with her.
- Astrid is experiencing an early loss. She is new to the community and could use our support.
- After being in beta hell EB has been given the bad news - she will miscarry for the second time. This cycle was her last with her own eggs. Any support would be most appreciated.
- Tammy's husband was admitted into the hospital Friday morning and found out he had a small heart attack. Please go give them support.
- Mother Nature shouldn't be so damn happy while some people are crying for their lost babies. Please support M and her husband during this time that is NOT full of hope and blossoming.
- Fromheretomaternity is bringing home Bruiser from the hospital by Monday!
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is now on home bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles has been admitted to the hospital. She's 29 weeks today. She'll be in the hospital until the babies are born, hopefully not for a few more weeks, but based on her cervical measurements and contractions could be any day. She, her husband, and those babies need lots of good thoughts.
- Square Peg, Round Whole--who went password protected a few months ago--got a positive with her DE cycle. You can leave messages of congratulations on this post if you do not have access to her blog.
- Child Bearing Hips is having twins!
- After 3 failed IVFs, FET #1 was a positive for What to Expect When You're Not Expecting! Positive beta 8dp6dt was 54 and their 2nd beta is today.
- Lisa's betas are still rising, but her first ultrasound was inconclusive due to the positioning of the sac and fibroids. Her next ultrasound is today.
- Polly's IVF resulted in a positive peestick and a beta of 108!
- None Today.
Read and Support