Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Dead Baby Jokes. Niobe tells an uneasy tale of emotional fraud over the Internet. Perhaps it is the rainy, grey day outside, but it totally creeped me out. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Game: No one has guessed correctly yet so Lori's game continues. The clues are socks, anatomy, furniture, and videomaker.
- Password Protected: Waiting on Life is going password protected, but she is picking up the story on her new blog, Waiting on Life Part 2 that will cover parenting after adoption and dealing with forever being an infertile.
- Off-Topic: Jen has a sweet, deserving friend in Boston who is leaving graduate school and setting off on her own. She doesn't have any family support and is basically starting with nothing. If you can help with anything- furniture, household items, a moving truck?- please email Jen.
- Fundraiser: Please support Life with Endometriosis and PCOS in her relay of life team. Click over to read the story of her dad and why she is participating in this amazing fundraiser for cancer.
- Question: Jendeis has a question about donor sperm samples and how she should proceed. She welcomes all reasonable opinions, even if you don't have experience with donor sperm, so jump on over to her post and weigh in.
- Question: Does This Suit Your Copperosity has made the appointments to start the move from IUI to IVF and wants to know what questions she should ask the RE about IVF / combined risk programs, or if there is any thing else she should know that may help her in facing what seems to be a very large step up from IUI?
- Contest: I'm a Smart One's husband, Frank the Fantastic, is opening an Etsy cookie shop. Kymberli is holding a contest on her blog to help with naming the shop. Click over to find out how you can enter!
- Event: May 10th 2009 is Mother's Day and a difficult day for many in the ALI community. Take part in OMG YOU ROCK DAY, a gift and card exchange among our community and join us as we make it a day to look forward to! Sign up through 4/19.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- That was the Plan is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song. And her blogoversary is on Saturday which deserves a hearty congratulations.
- Thursday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Saturday is the Maybe Baby's birthday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- Jamie is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on April 30! Head over to her blog and buy her a cupcake.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of Lisa's unfulfilled due date. Please go give her support.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please go give Allison support.
- None Today.
- Jess is having a rough time of it with only a few weeks left of maternity leave. She could use some hugs.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles has been admitted to the hospital. She's 29 weeks today. She'll be in the hospital until the babies are born, hopefully not for a few more weeks, but based on her cervical measurements and contractions could be any day. She, her husband, and those babies need lots of good thoughts.
- Betsy at It's A Zoo Around Here has great beta numbers after her first IVF/ICSI cycle!
- Maria from Love Will Tear Us Apart got her first ever BFP!
- Hoping for Another Lovebug gave birth to a boy, currently known as the Bubblebee, yesterday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- On Wings of Hope received word that her son Milo's adoption was finalized on Friday. Go wish the family congratulations--their adoption process is finally done!
Read and Support