Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Conceive This!. Her pre-beta post on how the mantra of an old friend gets her through the wait until beta. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- I'm going to Resolve's Advocacy Day...are you?
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Getting from Here to There Without a Map (donor eggs)
- It's Called a Varico-what? (varicocele)
- Go Sperm Go! (male factor)
- IF Optimist, then... (over 35 and ttc, IUI/IVF)
- Infertility Group (religious/spiritual)
- My Egg, Your Nest (surrogacy)
- Miriam's birthday is today. Go sing her a little song.
- Love Will Tear Us Apart is celebrating her birthday today. Go eat a little cake with her.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Finding Family with Empty Arms is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tales of My Dusty Ovaries is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Miss Meliss had a birthday this weekend. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Womb For Improvement is celebrating a whole year of blogging, and wants to know why you started blogging and what keeps you going.
- Denver Laura is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary on May 30th and her 34th birthday the week after. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her a very happy birthday.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is finding this loss hard to cope with. It's stirred up painful memories of old losses. Go and give her a warm hug, and a supportive comment.
- Michele is remembering Alexander 6 months after he passed away. Please drop in on her as she is on bedrest right now and praying this pregnancy goes smoothly.
- Katie lost her husband this weekend. When going through IF workup, doctors discovered that James had leukemia. He was doing well with treatments until he unexpectedly passed yesterday. They had hoped to begin an IVF cycle this summer. Please give her a lot of support.
- Making Me Mom has her fibroid surgery this Wednesday. Go over and give her support.
- Trish had a trying time with Robbie's physical therapist earlier this week. She could use a little love. In happier news, Robbie will be a year old in less than 2 weeks!
- Finding Family with Empty Arms just got an "Unexplained Infertility" diagnosis from her RE and he (in a not-so-roundabout-way) called her 'fat' in the process. She could use a little support.
- Miss Tori has been stimming for a week and most likely will have the retrieval on Sunday, May 24. After three previous attempts at IVF all being cancelled due to poor response, she is finally responding. She has had a couple of questions, so if you can help, please go over and offer some advice and cheer her on.
- The Turtle and the Monkey has just found out that her ex-husband's girlfriend is pregnant. Please go support her.
- Barrenlands Meditations had a negative on IVF#2. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Blossom transferred her fruit on Friday! She also has a question if others had spotting on transfer day. Please go over and give her encouragement in her wait till beta.
- My Journey to a Happier Healthier Me's mother is going in for major surgery and she is very worried about her. Pop in and offer your support or warm wishes to her, and her mom.
- Our Journey to Parenthood and Beyond is in the 2ww. She needs our support to maintain "Operation Sanity." Please make the time to visit her blog and offer support or advice. They are both welcome!
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else had her first dIUI this weekend. Go over and wish her good thoughts in the WUB.
- Please keep Flicka's friends in your thoughts.
- Rebecca and her husband just found out some concerning news about his health. they could really use some support right now while they await news from the doctors about his enlarged heart.
- Shlomit's brother is cancer free!
- Jay & Brooke could use some support as they are considering moving on to adoption.
- The Maybe Baby is feeling that she may never be pregnant again. Please go give her lots of love and support as she tries to come to terms with what's happening.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne has been placed on bedrest for at least the next three weeks for pre-term labor. She's not feeling confidant that this will only be three weeks and is expecting to be there until Henry arrives.
- Perez Bebes (formerly Baby Blues) just found out at her 20 week u/s that she is having a boy and a girl. Share in her happiness.
- There was a positive beta on Friday for Kym and Chance. Go over and wish them congratulations and hold their hand as they await the next beta results.
- A BFP for Tabi at The Art of Being Infertile! It was her 6th IVF. Please wish her congratulations.
- Kris from Looking for Another Angel has had a positive beta on IVF#5!
- One baby with a strong heartbeat for Baby, Borneo, or Bust.
- Mo and Will have a BFP! Doubling beta from 9dp3dt to 11dp3dt, 3rd beta Monday.
- Stace had a good "big" scan, and she is having two boys!
- Baby Smiling in the Back Seat entered the second trimester earlier this week.
- None Today.
Read and Support