Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Bottoms On and Off the Table. Honest, stark, and moving. An account--both logistically and emotionally--of the loss she had at eight weeks. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Closed Blog: Duck writes: "I had to delete my blog, and I did so in a rush. Please pass along my apologies, and my thanks for everyone's support. I will continue to follow along and support my blogging buddies. I will return with a new blog sometime this summer (once the drama has subsided). Anyone who want's to reach me can do so at email@example.com."
- I'm going to Resolve's Advocacy Day...are you?
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Finding Family with Empty Arms is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tales of My Dusty Ovaries is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Denver Laura is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary on May 30th and her 34th birthday the week after. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her a very happy birthday.
- Cait's Mom is remembering Caitlin's first kick. Go sit with her as she remembers.
- Kym and Chance's beta dropped. Please go over and give them a lot of support--this was Chance's final IVF cycle.
- Life and Love in the Petri Dish's beta is falling. Please show her some support while she waits for Wednesday.
- Making Me Mom has her fibroid surgery this Wednesday. Go over and give her support.
- STE had a seizure this past weekend. Please go over and give her and CDE support.
- Bottoms On and Off the Table had three follicles and is devastated. They are still going ahead with this IVF cycle. Please go give her support.
- Kat just received really bad news when she went in for her first IVF embryo transfer. Please visit her blog and offer your encouragement.
- David and Alyssa's Mommy got a card addressed to her son, David. Please go support her as she remembers him.
- Rebecca at Which Way To Baby has received devastating news- here father has been diagnosed with leukemia. Head over and sit with her while she waits to hear how treatable this is.
- A Nickel's Worth of Common Sense could really use some encouragement right now. Her husband just lost his job--this comes top of her own cancer diagnosis, a parent's cancer diagnosis and a grandparent's death.
- NoodleGirl at On and Ongoing has started the priming portion of her Estrogen Priming Protocol IVF. She's a low responder and is hoping this protocol will get her enough eggs for retrieval. Cheer her on!
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne has been placed on bedrest for at least the next three weeks for pre-term labor. She's not feeling confidant that this will only be three weeks and is expecting to be there until Henry arrives.
- Baby, Borneo or Bust was released from the RE after having another great ultrasound.
- Growing Family has welcomed their newest member, little boy Finch, born May 21! Go over and wish them congratulations.
Read and Support