Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from To Baby and Beyond. A letter from Michelle back to her eighteen year old self stating all of the advice she wishes she could have given herself back then. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Inanna Journey has created a place where babyloss parents can comment and list movies, tv shows, books etc. that mention a dead baby/loss, in hopes that in the future, they can avoid the surprise/shock of the mention/trigger of loss if they want to when they were expecting to just be entertained.
- Question: Tina would like some suggestions about passing the time during the 2WW. Please go and flood her with suggestions.
- Closed Blog: Duck writes: "I had to delete my blog, and I did so in a rush. Please pass along my apologies, and my thanks for everyone's support. I will continue to follow along and support my blogging buddies. I will return with a new blog sometime this summer (once the drama has subsided). Anyone who want's to reach me can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Just Multiply by 2 (parenting multiples after IF)
- Hearsay and Whatnot (new digs of an old blogger)--parenting after domestic adopt
- Reproductive Rhapsody (IVF, loss)
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her blogoversary today. Go wish her congratulations.
- Finding Family with Empty Arms is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tales of My Dusty Ovaries is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Denver Laura is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary on May 30th and her 34th birthday the week after. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her a very happy birthday.
- Lacking Expectations is celebrating her fortieth birthday this weekend. Go over and read about how fantastic her thirties were and wish her forties brings her a long awaited baby.
- Photogirl and M celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary on Monday! Congratulations!
- Yesterday was Alexa and Scott's 2nd anniversary! Go wish them congratulations.
- Today is Turtle and Monkey's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Bec from Crazy Lady Ramblings had a D&C after her pregnancy was no longer deemed viable. She is devastated. Please go to her blog and give her any and all the support you can. She really needs it.
- Deb's FIL died over Memorial Day weekend. Please go give the family support.
- Life and Love in the Petri Dish's beta is falling. Please show her some support while she waits for the results from today's beta.
- Barren is the New Black had her cycle cancelled. Please go give her support.
- Making Me Mom has her fibroid surgery today. Go over and give her support.
- Our Own Creation is in the wait after transfer. Go over and keep her company.
- The Ultimate Gift got a BFN on IUI#2. Encouragements needed for the next cycle.
- Kari is struggling with a quad pregnancy while her husband is being treated for cancer. Finally pregnant after IVF with ICSI, Kari's husband Ben was just diagnosed with Stage IV Lymphoma, and he is undergoing chemotherapy for the next six months. Her friends set up a blog to support them. Please visit Ben and Kari’s blog, and consider supporting them in any way you can through this difficult time.
- Xbox4Nappyrash and his wife have just had their first IUI after last months was cancelled. Wish them all the best and read the funniest description of IUI I have ever read.
- Miss Tori is having her 3-day transfer on Wednesday. Pop on over and keep her company during her bed rest.
- Amanda's beloved cat Muffy has passed. Please visit her and give her some support.
- Keisha has an RE appointment for September 1, and a new puppy!
- Fiestykel finished her Master's thesis in Literature and Writing, submitted Monday. She accomplished this through IVF, an IVF pregnancy, birth, newborn and her mother's diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne has been placed on bedrest for at least the next three weeks for pre-term labor. She's not feeling confidant that this will only be three weeks and is expecting to be there until Henry arrives.
- Project Kjetil is pregnant, with a great second beta!
- Do Without Doing had a great first ultrasound and saw one amazing heartbeat!
- Why can't I stay pregnant? has reached 8 weeks! Everything is going well but she is still very anxious. Pop over and give her a hug.
- Laura at Awake on the Night Shift welcomed a baby girl , Kate, on Friday, May 22nd. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support