Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Infertile Ground. After seeing a woman in the waiting room of her clinic a year earlier, she bumps into her at the park and sees where life took her over the last year. A really interesting post about seeing the alternate ending in someone else's life. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Question: PerchanceToDream is facing a potential problem with their home study agency and wants to know if anyone else has encountered anything similar or has any advice.
- Project: Inanna Journey has created a place where babyloss parents can comment and list movies, tv shows, books etc. that mention a dead baby/loss, in hopes that in the future, they can avoid the surprise/shock of the mention/trigger of loss if they want to when they were expecting to just be entertained.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Finding Family with Empty Arms is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tales of My Dusty Ovaries is celebrating her blogoversary next Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Denver Laura is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary on May 30th and her 34th birthday the week after. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her a very happy birthday.
- Lacking Expectations is celebrating her fortieth birthday this weekend. Go over and read about how fantastic her thirties were and wish her forties brings her a long awaited baby.
- Liddy will be celebrating her 29th birthday on the 28th, blogoversary on the 29th, and E's 31stbirthday on the 30th. Go by and celebrate with her on all of these milestones.
- It's Billy's birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Life and Love in the Petri Dish got word that the pregnancy is ending. Please go over and give them support.
- Deb's father-in-law was tragically killed this past Memorial Day weekend. Please go offer some words of comfort to her and her husband during this very difficult time.
- Gwinne's already low beta has stopped doubling appropriately, so she's headed toward loss #2. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Katie's ultrasound revealed that one twin is doing well but the other twin had no heartbeat. She is heartbroken over the loss of one baby and worried about losing the other.
- The Angry Infertile is having a rough time right now. Please go flood her with love as she tries to remember what happy is.
- Courtney is scheduled for beta late today but won't know the results until Friday. Wait with her while she debates whether or not to test before then.
- Today is ER day for Caroline. Send her some good thoughts as she waits for egg news.
- Tomorrow is beta day for Crying Over the Fishsticks. Please wait with her and offer some good wishes.
- The Happy Hours is having a hard time right now and could use a little love and kind words from fellow IFers.
- Entrusted had her ER yesterday and was worried about elevated progesterone levels. Go send her good wishes that her transfer will still be possible in a few days.
- Our Own Creation is in the WUB with 11 embryos on ice. Go keep her company and wish her congratulations.
- Gabby and Carlos received news of really low betas. She is trying to be hopeful, but feels like it's a chemical pregnancy. Go provide her comfort at Adventures in Glass.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne has been placed on bedrest for at least the next three weeks for pre-term labor. She's not feeling confidant that this will only be three weeks and is expecting to be there until Henry arrives.
- Discovering Me had a great 3rd beta, ultrasound is Friday. Keep her in your thoughts, please.
- Shaken Mama welcomed her third daughter yesterday (this, if you'll recall, after being misdiagnosed with a miscarriage early on in the pregnancy). She measured in at 9 lbs., 5 oz., and 21" long. Go send her good wishes!
- Amanda at My Everyday Life welcomed a daughter, Chloe, on May 21st! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support