Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sticky Feet. The author muses whether the grass is always greener on the other side as she tells how different being a work-at-home mum is from how she imagined. It is about choices made parenting after infertility. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Something Different Around Here: All the links now open in a separate window so you can click over, leave a comment on the person's blog, and not lose your place on the LFCA. If you're happy, go thank Cali for the suggestion. If you're unhappy, go complain to Cali because it was her suggestion. I actually thought it was a great idea. I'm giving it a trial run this week and making sure it works, so feedback--good or bad--would be appreciated, especially if this new aspect of the LFCA is causing it to load slower or become massively annoying. I mean, more massively annoying than usual (how can I not tease Kristen when I love her so?).
- Best Places to Work: Conceive posted the top 50 companies to work at that offer the best family-building benefits, including fertility treatment and adoption assistance.
- Giveaway: Ellen at My So-Called Life is doing her first giveaway for pet owners in the ALI community. The contest will be open for 7 days so be sure to get your entries in.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Hope in Briarrose (unexplained, RPL)
- Finding Family with Empty Arms is celebrating her birthday this Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Tales of My Dusty Ovaries is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Denver Laura is celebrating her 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow and her 34th birthday the week after. Drop by to congratulate her and wish her a very happy birthday.
- Lacking Expectations is celebrating her fortieth birthday this weekend. Go over and read about how fantastic her thirties were and wish her forties brings her a long awaited baby.
- Liddy is celebrating her blogoversary today and E's 31st birthday tomorrow. Go by and celebrate with her on both of these milestones.
- Just Another Mom Blog is celebrating her anniversary on Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Katie's latest ultrasound showed that Baby A had lost its heartbeat. Please go sit with her and offer support as she moves forward with Baby B.
- Michelle is grieving the death of her baby Olidea at 24 weeks and 3 days. Please offer her your comfort and support, because right now, she is struggling to cope.
- Can You Imagine is having her IUI tomorrow. Go wish her good thoughts.
- Infertility Rocks! has two blogger friends not generally a part of the bigger ALI community who need support (a loss remembrance and a new cancer diagnosis). She has written about their struggles and links where to find them on her blog. On a side note, Eve has passed 100 posts!
- Miss Tori, a poor responder, is thrilled to have three dividing embryos at this point and is about to have a day three transfer. Send her positive sticky vibes as she and her husband have to make the big decision as to how many embryos to transfer.
- Megan is scheduled for retrieval on Saturday. Go and cheer her on!
- NoodleGirl at On and Ongoing has her baseline u/s and b/w tomorrow morning for IVF#1. Please send her lots of antral follie vibes!
- Turia is having a hard time after the failure of her first IVF/ICSI cycle last weekend. She could really use some support.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne has been placed on bedrest for at least the next three weeks for pre-term labor. She's not feeling confidant that this will only be three weeks and is expecting to be there until Henry arrives.
- An Offering of Love had a perfect ultrasound at 18 weeks and found out she is having a girl.
- The Real Bean had a great beta. Go wish her congratulations.
- StrongBlonde is having a boy and a girl!
- Both of Ellie's babies are now home from the NICU!
- Little Miss Hopeful has announced the birth of her third boy Little Bear, born on March 7th. Go send some congratulations and love.
Read and Support