Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Baby, Interrupted. A post that differentiates between parenting as a right or privilege, examining why we only notice the fruit from the tree we can't have rather than all the fruit we do have. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Roundup Extravaganza: We're still far from the goal of 200 posts. Participate and read the three year celebration for the Friday Blog Roundup.
- IComLeavWe: Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for IComLeavWe for July. The commenting extravaganza begins Tuesday. Come join along.
- Blog Change: Weebles Wobblog is now blogspot-less! (Nothing else in Lori's life is even remotely spotless). Lori/Lavender Luz can now be found at WeeblesWobblog.com
(AllThumbsReviews has also gone blogspot-less).
- Blog Change: The Angry (Infertile) The Angry (Infertile)'s identity was compromised on her blog, so she is moving to new digs at a new address. Check her out at the new space and say hi to her there.
- Question: Shauna asks: "I'd like to open a discussion on WHY people think it's OK to touch other people's babies! I know it's not directly an IF issue....but I am an IF survivor and am curious from the baby-touchers out there of their opinions."
- Congratulations: Wishing and Hoping for Baby received an A on her infertility research study. She will be posting her research study on her blog in pieces in the next couple of days with part one posted already.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added later today).
- Next Sunday is Barren Albion's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Shannon is having a rough time and just started the WUB.
- Sarah's mother in law has decided to stop cancer treatments. Please go give her support in this difficult time.
- Rebecca could use some really big hugs and a lot of support right now as she makes some very big decisions about her marriage.
- Kate at Bee in the Bonnet has her first infertility related appointment this week and is looking for any advice and support you can give.
- In Due Time could use some hugs as she has two unexpected house guests after her sister finally left Thugboy with her daughter. Plans are still being made as to where little A will be staying while her sister moves in with other family members.
- K.T. at I Just Want to Be a Mom had two embryos transferred on Sunday. Please go keep her company as she waits for beta day.
- While undergoing radiation therapy for thyroid cancer, A at Infertility Bites caught the flu. She is having a tough time dealing with everything at once. Please go hold her hand for a while.
- Michele's 19w4d scan showed that her cervix continues to shorten even with the cerclage. Although this was very disappointing, both Bobby and Maya are still doing very well and growing strong.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Due to a shortened cervix, Stace has been admitted to the hospital for an extended stay.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Stacie had a great first beta!
- None Today.
Read and Support