Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Glow in the Woods. A father who has lost his son, Silas, talks about how he has been experiencing summer, especially the births of his friends' children. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Roundup Extravaganza: We're still far from the goal of 200 posts. Participate and read the three year celebration for the Friday Blog Roundup.
- IComLeavWe: Today is the last day to sign up for IComLeavWe for July. The commenting extravaganza begins today. So get your commenting on.
- Connection Requested: Lorza asked at the Lushary, "has anyone talked to Fashionably Infertile (she closed her blog)? I miss her, and want to know she is okay." Fashionably Infertile? Are you out there? Leave a message in the comments and let us know you're okay.
- Blog Change: Weebles Wobblog is now blogspot-less! (Nothing else in Lori's life is even remotely spotless). Lori/Lavender Luz can now be found at WeeblesWobblog.com
(AllThumbsReviews has also gone blogspot-less).
- Blog Change: The Angry (Infertile) The Angry (Infertile)'s identity was compromised on her blog, so she is moving to new digs at a new address. Check her out at the new space and say hi to her there.
- Question: Shauna asks: "I'd like to open a discussion on WHY people think it's OK to touch other people's babies! I know it's not directly an IF issue....but I am an IF survivor and am curious from the baby-touchers out there of their opinions."
- Congratulations: Wishing and Hoping for Baby received an A on her infertility research study. She will be posting her research study on her blog in pieces in the next couple of days with part one posted already.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- I Can Haz Bebe? (old blogger, new digs)
- Conceive Online (helpful sites)
- Egg Factory (old blogger, new digs)
- Next Sunday is Barren Albion's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Chelle forgot all about her first blogoversary on May 30, but it's not too late to celebrate with her.
- Diary of a Stork Stalker celebrated her birthday over the weekend. Go sing her a little song!
- Living, Loving, Giving celebrated her birthday this past weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- To Baby and Beyond is celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Sticky Bun's ultrasound showed a too-small gestational sac and a large yolk sac, but no embryo and no heartbeat. Give her your support.
- Hello My Name Is M's beta dropped to 0.
- Run Amok Amok has successfully received ERCP #6 and has had the most grueling of recoveries to date. Along with the expected pain came extreme nausea and some complications that may require future attention. Please say a prayer or send a message of encouragement!
- Tales of a Batty Nurse took a new job. Go wish her congratulations.
- Does This Suit Your Copperosity had a successful transfer. Go keep her company until her beta on the 30th.
- Something Remarkable starts stims today on her first and only IVF cycle. Please go give her good thoughts.
- BagMomma's donor is set for retrieval soon and transfer may come by next weekend. This is Shelli's last cycle so please go over and give her a ton of good thoughts.
- To Baby and Beyond is marking 9 years of TTC.
- Betty was unexpectedly blindsided when she discovered she lost her job today. Please swing by to voice your support.
- Dead Baby Jokes and her surrogate, Living, Loving, Giving experienced a set back this week with a lining check. Go give them good thoughts for the next appointment.
- Fran is scheduled for retrieval on Thursday.
- I Just Want to be a Mom had her transfer on Sunday. Go keep her company in the wait.
- Hope is Ours is dealing with a difficult diagnosis of azoospermia. Please go over and give her support.
- A Run for My Money is in a terrible position with her dog and may need to find the dog a new home. Please go give her comfort because she is heartbroken over the situation.
- Michele's 19w4d scan showed that her cervix continues to shorten even with the cerclage. Although this was very disappointing, both Bobby and Maya are still doing very well and growing strong.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Due to a shortened cervix, Stace has been admitted to the hospital for an extended stay.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Heather and Mike have announced that they are expecting and about three months along. While they are happy to be adding to their family, they are still reeling from Maddie's unexpected passing just over three months ago. Stop by and show your support.
- Cece is having two girls!
- Stacey gave birth to two boys on Sunday at 27w1d. They are doing well, but they have a long road ahead in the NICU. Give them congratulations and support.
- Estranged Love - Not So Empty Womb gave birth Baby T on July 9. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support