Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Parenthood for Me. A post about growing old and having peace with decisions made and where life takes you. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Roundup Extravaganza: We're still far from the goal of 200 posts. Participate and read the three year celebration for the Friday Blog Roundup.
- IComLeavWe: Don't forget to kick up the comments today for IComLeavWe for July if you're participating.
- Article: Brain, Child has an article by Beth Kohl (we read her for Barren Bitches) about what to do with her frozen embryos after IVF.
- Project: The Miscarriage Diaries writes: "I'm still looking for more people to photograph for The Miscarriage Diaries Photo Project. I will be in the Seattle area in August, the Cleveland/Pittsburgh area September 3rd - 7th and in Philadelphia November 21st and 22nd. Anyone interested can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found at my blog."
- Question: It's Not a Clown Car asks: "Hey, so, have any of you out there used Ganirelix? More importantly, have any of you who have used Ganirelix also used Lupron in the past? How do they compare?" Head over if you can answer her question.
- Connection Requested: Lorza asked at the Lushary, "has anyone talked to Fashionably Infertile (she closed her blog)? I miss her, and want to know she is okay." Fashionably Infertile? Are you out there? Leave a message in the comments and let us know you're okay.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (many will be added tonight)
- Next Sunday is Barren Albion's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Heather will mark six months since Logan was born on Friday. Go send her some support as she will be out of town that day.
- A surprise pregnancy after loss followed by news of a miscarriage today--please go send love to Kate.
- Infertility Rocks is starting her first IVF cycle and starts stimming next week. Go give her good thoughts.
- Life in the CatPad could use support right now as she edges closer to POAS.
- Stop the Train, I Wanna Get Off simply needs some love right now. Go give her a hug.
- Michele's 19w4d scan showed that her cervix continues to shorten even with the cerclage. Although this was very disappointing, both Bobby and Maya are still doing very well and growing strong.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- Baby, Borneo or Bust... got the final results back from her CVS: they results are completely normal, and it's a girl!
- Ova-EZ goes for her first u/s on Friday. Go give her good thoughts.
- A Mending Heart is 12 weeks pregnant. She could use any and all prayers, vibes, and positive thoughts.
- Stacie has doubling betas!
- I Just Want to Be a Mom's first u/s at 6w3d revealed one embryo with a heartbeat and her other transferred blast split (nothing visible on those just yet), she goes back next week to see if either of those sacs develop. Give her support while she waits to hear.
- Brenda gave birth to Aaron and Joshua on July 12. All are well, but Joshua has apnea of prematurity and must remain episode-free for five days in a row before he can come home. Go wish the new family well!
Read and Support