Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Because I am so smart that I messed this up yesterday, please vote for this one from Stirrup Queens (Lori Kirtsy'd me!). BlogHer09 prompts the author to ask what kind of bloggers and readers are we. Do we interact with each other based on interest? Or on stats? Using the fable of two sisters, Gentle and Wicked, this post brings awareness to our motives. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Apologies if the timing is off for the LFCA this week. I have limited Internet access so I'm uploading the blurbs when I can. If you put something on the LFCA form and you don't see it, don't worry--it will go up in the next issue.
- Connection: A reader asks, "Does anyone know what has happened to the lovely MLG at One Must Continue to Believe? I can't find her and am hoping I just missed the announcement for a change of digs." MLG, if you're reading this, post a message below (or if you know MLG's whereabouts).
- Blog Change: Rebecca from A View On My Life closed the "View" and started a new blog, as she is closing one chapter in her life and starting another with a new blog. Visit her in her new digs.
- LFCA Heads Up: I'm going to have limited Internet access for a few days, so anything that isn't sent via the form will not make it into the LFCA. In other words, don't email the news, use the form, so it can be a quick cut-and-paste. Sorry about that!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Today is the second anniversary of the original Lost and Found (it moved to its current site--here--next week).
- Life after D&C is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish them congratulations.
- CD1 Again is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Wednesday will mark the day that Loribeth learned that her daughter had no heartbeat. On Friday, she delivered her daughter. Please go and sit with her on these two anniversaries.
- Twists of Fate is remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please sit with her and give her support.
- On Friday, Life after Infertility and Loss will be remembering Carena who died in 1998. Please abide with her.
- Amanda is remembering Logan on his first birthday. Go send her some love.
- Hope.Faith.Patience's beta has fallen. Go give her support.
- Please go flood Emmy with love. She has been through a lot recently, and is currently at odds with her husband on how to/if to go forward having a baby. She sounds so despondent and sad.
- Sunny in Seattle reached her 200th post!
- Cam The last of Cam's embryos did not divide. Please go over with support as she contemplates what is next.
- Decemberbaby at Of Course You'll Get Pregnant had another IUI Monday (trying for #2). Wish her luck!
- Meegs has hit 1,000 posts! Go over with virtual pats on the back!
- Although she will remain on strict bedrest in the hospital until the twins are born, Michele had a good u/s yesterday. The babies are doing well and her cervix is closed. Stop by and share this good news with her.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon has been admitted to the hospital with contractions. Please send her many prayers and warm thoughts. Her little one is still too young to be born and it is important that she stay inside as long as possible.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been placed on modified bedrest and will most likely be getting a cerclage in the next week or two. Please give her some support as she awaits her triplets arrival.
- But A Moment's 5th beta has continued to rise!
- Bee is having a little girl!
- Gypsyhick is back...and pregnant!
- Ya Chun just had a positive pregnancy test. Go drink a glass of sparkling apple juice with her.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria is scheduled for a C-section on Tuesday. More details about the twins when she posts again.
- Katie writes: "My friend, Nicole, just had a baby at 29w2d after 6 weeks of hospital bed rest. The baby is doing great and I wanted to announce his miracle arrival and thank all for prayers that I asked for 6 weeks ago when she was admitted into the hospital. She doesn't have a blog, but any comments can be left there and she will be able to see them."
Read and Support