Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Run Amok Amok. The author expands the definitions of phrases such as "reproductive rights" and "family planning." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe ends today. Finish up your commenting and let me know if you made Iron Commenter.
- Raffle: Life According to Leah will be having a fabulous raffle on Friday, August 28th. 100% of the proceeds will go to her adoption fund. Please stop by Leah's blog on Friday to see a couple fabulous gifts that are up for raffle. You won't want to miss it.
- Question: Baby Hungry is looking for some feedback on OPKs. Please share any input you have with her.
- Off-Topic: Pam writes: "I know this is a shameful plug for myself, and a non-IF one at that. I'd really appreciate it if your readers could click this link and help me out with the contest to win my DH hockey tickets (I've dropped to 5th). We're down to the last three days and you can vote once a day. Please? Thank you!"
- Project: Do you want to add your voice to the US health care debate--but want to be heard over the shouting? Journeywoman has an idea--click through and help out!
- Congratulations: Weebles Wobblog is in the September/October issue of Adoptive Families magazine. Go wish her congratulations and get your copy of the issue.
- Magazine: The beautiful Sept/Nov issue of Exhale is now available online. This issue features Brenda Phillips' post-baby-loss artwork; Melissa Ford's new book, Navigating the Land of IF; and compelling poetry and prose by baby-lost and IF-mommas from around the world.
- Submissions: Exhale Call for Submissions: LEVITY - Laughter as therapy? Heck yeah! Exhale is looking for your light pieces - poetry, essays, art, and photography - for our next Nov/Dec) issue, which will have a Levity theme. Where have you found humor in the darnedest places? What has made you crack a smile when you didn't think you could? View our submissions guidelines at (www.exhalezine.com/submissionguidelines.html) to send us your work. Submissions deadline for the next issue OCTOBER 15th, 2009.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- A Baby for Al? (in the beginning)
- Building Heavenly Bridges is celebrating her blogoversary early next week. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Squeaker's birthday is next Monday. Go wish Sami congratulations.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her anniversary next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Emily's 30th birthday is Saturday! Unfortunately some internet bullies have forced her to password protect her posts so if you aren't able to leave a birthday wish for her on her blog, leave one here!
- The Baby Makin Chronicles just celebrated her wedding anniversary this past Wednesday. Share some love with her and C-Dub!
- Michele celebrated her blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- In the Land of Broken Hearts is thinking about Ben on the day he should have started kindergarten. Please go remember him with her.
- Mrs. Gamgee at Hobbitish Thoughts and Ramblings and her husband are dealing with the unexpected death of her father-in-law. Please go give them support.
- Infertility Sucks has had a doctor's appointment that's brought both good and bad news. Please go and give her some support.
- Apron Strings needs an enormous amount of support right now as she ends her marriage. Please go over and give her kind words.
- An Unwanted Path is having a very hard time right now and could use some support as she faces the coming anniversary of her baby's EDD.
- A Family with Ann Ovulation has entered the WUB - sit with her as she waits.
- Eye Heart Internet is fresh from her lovely Corsican vacation and now has a houseguest visiting: her younger sister, who is "just 20, knocked up, just off cocaine and doesn’t know who her baby daddy is. And in/out of an abusive relationship." Give Sassy some love while she spends this time with her and undergoes a host of testing at her doctor's orders.
- Finding Family's current cycle was canceled by her doc last week and she has since started her period. It's been a tough month with lots of ups and downs. She could use some support.
- ME at We Are What We Repeatedly Do could use some serious love - of the 18 eggs they retrieved, she only has 6 embryos to show for it. She is pretty upset.
- Barren Mare is getting married on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Hold My Hope is having her transfer on Saturday. Go wish her good thoughts.
- The sister and brother who lived (and laughed and loved) with Full Circle for seven months as foster children have moved in to a relative's home. Go sit with Melissa as she remembers.
- M received the news that 10 eggs fertilized. She is scheduled for transfer on Saturday.
- C by the Sea is scheduled for transfer on Monday.
- Michele received the news that Bobby was having SVT on Tuesday. With medication it has gotten a little better, but he is still having arythmia. Unfortunately the medication is wreaking havoc with Michelle's already high blood sugar so she will also have to go on insulin therapy. The good news is that Maya is still doing well and it looks like the babies won't be making their entrance any time soon.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been put on hospital bedrest until the triplets are born. Please send her support as she awaits her boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat has been admitted to the hospital due to premature labor at 28 weeks. The babies are doing well. The drugs seem to be stopping labor for now.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Sunny has her first ultrasound on Monday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Baby Mama Drama got a BFP this week after IVF #2. Her first beta looked good and more to come.
- NoodleGirl, formerly of On and Ongoing, is pregnant on a break cycle between IVFs! You can now follow her journey at Peanut Noodle.
- Tara at Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood recently found out that her baby is a girl. Do a happy dance with her!
- Ezra's Mommy is having a healthy boy!
- The Baby Chase saw two heartbeats! Go wish her congratulations.
- The FET worked and Murgdan is pregnant!
- Gil will update when Petit is here, but as of her last post, she was going to push last night. Go go Gil!
Read and Support