Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Fifth Season. A thoughtful examination of compassion, our difficulties extending it to others and a reminder to apply it everywhere and not just in our familiar spaces. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- The new IComLeavWe list is open for the month of September.
- Etsy: Living without Sophia and Ellie has opened an Etsy shop to sell her beautiful jewelry. She's even offering free shipping on her first fifteen orders!
- Fundraiser: Parenthood for Me has partnered with Lisa from Ellebows and More. She created a hairclip designed especially for PFM. $1.50 will be donated for every hairclip purchased.
- Support and Advice: Baby To Be has just had some scary trips to the ER, and she would appreciate hearing from people who have dealt with subchorionic hematoma.
- Question: Angie is looking for information on the use of Clomid for MFI. Please stop by and share your story with her.
- Advice: Kate is starting Lovenox injections and is wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to ease the bruising and pain or any other tips related to Lovenox.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Building Heavenly Bridges is celebrating her blogoversary early next week. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Squeaker's birthday is next Monday. Go wish Sami congratulations.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her anniversary next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- A Fifth Season is celebrating her blogoversary. Go tell her that you appreciate her.
- Finding Family with Empty Arms celebrated her anniversary this weekend. Go wish them congratulations.
- Ezra's Space is remembering Ezra on his first birthday.
- None Today.
- Only Half Nuts reached her 300th post!
- Adding To The Pack is scheduled for lap surgery on Monday.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet has reached 500 posts!
- Please continue to support Mrs. Gamgee who lost her FIL last week. Today would have been his 52nd anniversary to her MIL. Please keep your thoughts with the family.
- M transferred two embryos on Saturday. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- The expectant mother matched with Crable Family Adventures has opted not to continue planning an adoption. Leave them a word of support as they deal with their disappointment.
- Michele received the news that Bobby was having SVT on Tuesday. With medication it has gotten a little better, but he is still having arythmia. Unfortunately the medication is wreaking havoc with Michelle's already high blood sugar so she will also have to go on insulin therapy. The good news is that Maya is still doing well and it looks like the babies won't be making their entrance any time soon.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat has been admitted to the hospital due to premature labor at 28 weeks. The babies are doing well. The drugs seem to be stopping labor for now.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Sunny has her first ultrasound today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Murgdan's beta is actually today. Go over to hear the number.
- Niobe's surrogate, Trish is having an ultrasound today to check for a heartbeat.
- Gil has given birth to a daughter, Trinity. Go over and tell her congratulations.
- Melbagirl has delivered twin boys. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support