Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sticky Feet. A post that transcends politics to discuss respect and how it relates to parenting: "The number one problem in our country isn't Obama. It isn't health care reform. It isn't even termites. It's a lack of respect for anyone and everyone." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Connection: A non-blogger would love to connect to those who have been diagnosed with PCOS but who also has long, painful cycles. Leave her a note in the comment section below to point her towards your blog.
- Activism: There is plenty you can do for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and MLO has highlighted some of the activities in a single post.
- SHARE Southern Vermont: The support group is run by a fellow blogger and they could use help this fall--and you can be located anywhere in the world. Specifically, to prepare for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day on October 15th, they need (1) people to crochet white ornaments, (2) people to make memory boxes, (3) people to make simple, homemade condolence cards, (4) raffle donations of all shapes, sizes and values monetary donations. If you want to help, head to the blog for details.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Sami's anniversary is next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- On Wednesday, Shannon will be thinking of her first baby lost at 8.5 weeks on its expected due date September 16th 2009.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Expecting a Miracle's loss, when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Please go over and give her support. Saturday is the anniversary of her D&C.
- Empty Arms is remembering Gregory on his birthday.
- Meegs is remembering the due date of her first pregnancy. Please go over and hold her hand for a bit.
- Amy had subchorionic bleeding after IVF at 6W5D and later miscarried at 7W3D. Please go give her your support.
- Peanut Noodle just experienced her second miscarriage. She went in for her 9week u/s and found out that her baby had no h/b. Please go over and give her lots of love an hugs right now.
- Tina just had a miscarriage. This is her sixth loss and it happened on Sophia and Ellie's should-have-been due date. Please go and support her and Hutch.
- The second beta of Clio of Dancing with Gaia was 8... a drop from the first beta of 110. Comfort her as she deals with the sad development.
- Leslee will have her egg retrieval on Tuesday. Please stop by and wish her the best!
- Baby Bound's marriage has just gone through enormous changes, and she could use some support.
- First Comes Love had her retrieval on Friday and is scheduled for transfer on Monday.
- 9 eggs retrieved for Bottoms Off and On the Table.
- Noelle's aunt passed away last night. Please go over and offer some comfort.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- C by the Sea had a very high first beta at 11dp5dt--3000! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- M has rising betas!
- Gabby has doubling betas! Her first ultrasound is scheduled for a week from Monday.
- Busted Tube's betas are doubling!
- Michele had her babies, Bobby and Maya. Everyone is doing well, though the babies obviously have a big journey ahead of them in the NICU.
- One Day Two Day gave birth to a boy. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Tiffany's twin boys have been born. More details when she posts again.
Read and Support