Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Once. A post about finding a poem following a loss that allows the writer to fully feel her grief. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Competition: Taking the Statistical Bullet writes: "I am applying to be the Verity Mom, a part time blogger for a local credit union. This competition has two parts. The first phase is rallying support for your application. So, if you have a second to spare, please go to my application page http://www.veritymom.com/blog/applicant-33-katie-henry.html and leave a comment. The second phase will be voting, which begins September 21, if I am selected to be a finalist. Thank you so much!"
- Pause: As she awaits the birth of her first baby, Infertile Myrtle has decided to put her IF blog on hiatus. Go wish her luck on this next phase of her journey.
- Connection: A non-blogger would love to connect to those who have been diagnosed with PCOS but who also has long, painful cycles. Leave her a note in the comment section below to point her towards your blog.
- Activism: There is plenty you can do for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and MLO has highlighted some of the activities in a single post.
- SHARE Southern Vermont: The support group is run by a fellow blogger and they could use help this fall--and you can be located anywhere in the world. Specifically, to prepare for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day on October 15th, they need (1) people to crochet white ornaments, (2) people to make memory boxes, (3) people to make simple, homemade condolence cards, (4) raffle donations of all shapes, sizes and values monetary donations. If you want to help, head to the blog for details.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Sami's anniversary is next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- A Journey from Hope to Grace is celebrating a birthday, come eat cake with her.
- On Wednesday, Shannon will be thinking of her first baby lost at 8.5 weeks on its expected due date September 16th 2009.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Expecting a Miracle's loss, when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Please go over and give her support. Saturday is the anniversary of her D&C.
- None Today.
- Life and Adoption has matched with an expectant mother who is carrying a little boy.
- First Comes Love transferred one embryo on Monday. She is disappointed that there weren't more embryos to transfer or freeze, but she is hopeful for the one that made it. Wish her luck as she enters the Wait Until Beta!
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Cheryllookingforward is pregnant. Go offer congratulations.
- Tiffany gave birth to twin boys, Noah and Aaden, on September 12. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support