Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Project: Join Okaasan Mommy and More each Tuesday for Tuesdays of Grace--a space to recognize acts of kindness.
- Competition: Taking the Statistical Bullet writes: "I am applying to be the Verity Mom, a part time blogger for a local credit union. This competition has two parts. The first phase is rallying support for your application. So, if you have a second to spare, please go to my application page http://www.veritymom.com/blog/applicant-33-katie-henry.html and leave a comment. The second phase will be voting, which begins September 21, if I am selected to be a finalist. Thank you so much!"
- Pause: As she awaits the birth of her first baby, Infertile Myrtle has decided to put her IF blog on hiatus. Go wish her luck on this next phase of her journey.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Sami's anniversary is next Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- On Wednesday, Shannon will be thinking of her first baby lost at 8.5 weeks on its expected due date September 16th 2009.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Expecting a Miracle's loss, when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Please go over and give her support. Saturday is the anniversary of her D&C.
- Please head on over to Eileen's blog and offer her some support. She has lost her baby and is feeling devastated. She needs a lot of love right now.
- AKD's parents are getting divorced. This has been a terrible year for her with the loss of Maddie, so please go support her through this new loss.
- 7 embryos still going strong for Bottoms Off and On the Table. Go over and give her good thoughts for transfer.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else has her beta scheduled for Friday. Go over and keep her company while she waits.
- Please go support Serenity Now, who is currently losing her friend to cancer. Please support Serenity while she supports her friend.
- To Baby and Beyond lost her dog yesterday when they had to put her to sleep. Please go give her support.
- Tackybuzzer has just started state mandated Pride classes for those interested in foster or adoption thru the state of Washington. Please go give her support.
- Gwinne had a less than positive consult with her RE yesterday and could use some support. In particular, she'd love to hear successful outcomes with microdose flare protocol and/or use of luteal Ganirelix as pre-cycle suppression.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is pregnant! Go wish her congratulations.
- Tomorrow, Three of a Kind... goes in for her delivery. Please go over and wish her good thoughts.
- No Swimmers in the Tubes gave birth to a boy, Blake, on September 15th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support