Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Alana-isms. A post about grieving after a loss. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blogroll: We just hit 2000 blogs on the blogroll today...
- Warning: There's a Baby at the End writes: "my IVF egg retrieval yielded no eggs because the ovidrel shot I took was defective. Everyone with Ovidrel in their fridges can check to make sure this doesn't happen to them: Ovidrel Prefilled Syringe, 250u, Lot no. Y13B8184, Exp. Date 2/2011. If someone finds that their med matches, call the (800)283-8088 and ask for quality assurance."
- Question: Sunny writes: "I have a question for IUI veterans who took progesterone supplements during their pregnancy. How long did the doctor have you on them? Mine has told me I can stop when I hit 10 weeks, but I am nervous to pull the plug on the pills."
- Project: Join Okaasan Mommy and More each Tuesday for Tuesdays of Grace--a space to recognize acts of kindness.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Oh Baby! (in the beginning)
- Sami's anniversary is tomorrow. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Thursday is the anniversary of Expecting a Miracle's loss, when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Please go over and give her support. Saturday is the anniversary of her D&C.
- The Real Bean has reached the day in her current pregnancy where she lost Adam, Joey, and Paul. Please go remember them with her.
- Not Knocked Up With Sprog is remembering the first anniversary of the missed due date from her 3rd miscarriage today.
- Caro just found out she isn't pregnant anymore. Please go give her support.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else's period began flowing before the beta. Go give her a hug.
- Mrs. Higrens is scheduled for her first FET on Friday. She is concerned about the thaw process AND that her MIL will be providing transportation and weekend support (practice suggests several low-activity days post transfer) while DH is away.
- Sprogblogger got back the genetic testing results back on her baby that died and her baby girl was perfectly normal. Please go support her as she deals with her grief.
- Patience is a Virtue, who is an IF survivor, got a surprise BFP but the first ultrasound indicates it is an ectopic and showed two possible tumors. Please go offer her your support.
- Erica's son, Sam, may have heart problems. Erica is 36 weeks along and will recieve more news today. Please send her support.
- An Unwanted Path has got 4 follies going strong. If all continues to go well, she could be triggering soon and having an IUI on Saturday. Go cheer those follies on with her!
- Baby Hungry is getting frustrated with repeat progesterone tests that show she hasn't ovulated. She could use some kind words.
- Baby Incredible has some Clomid-induced 'blahs' and also recently realized this past week was the anniversary of her miscarriage last year. Please give her some support during this difficult week.
- The Baby Makin Chronicles was laid off this week--at 7 1/2 months pregnant! She could use some love during this trying time.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- The Infertile Breeder is pregnant with a great second beta!
- Amanda goes in for her induction with Madison Grace on Friday, September 18 at 6:30 am. Please give good thoughts for a safe, quick and healthy delivery for mum and baby.
- Three of a Kind... is delivering today. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support