Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sluggish Butterfly. A post comparing the anxiety that accompanies all aspects of infertility--including pregnancy after infertility--to pomegranate juice. I post that needs to be read to be understood. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Retiring Blog: A Journey to Conception is retiring her IF blog and is moving to a new home at Our Little Tweedles.
- Blog Move: Kate from Maybe Baby? has moved to a new address. Same look different place.
- Blogroll: We just hit 2000 blogs on the blogroll today...
- Warning: There's a Baby at the End writes: "my IVF egg retrieval yielded no eggs because the ovidrel shot I took was defective. Everyone with Ovidrel in their fridges can check to make sure this doesn't happen to them: Ovidrel Prefilled Syringe, 250u, Lot no. Y13B8184, Exp. Date 2/2011. If someone finds that their med matches, call the (800)283-8088 and ask for quality assurance."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Sami's anniversary is today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- MLO is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Cece's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- On Sunday, JuliaS will be remembering Hannah, who she lost in 1995. Please go give her support.
- The 23 September is the anniversary of Carolyne's miscarriage. Her husband can't take the day off work to be with her so I'm sure she'd appreciate people stopping by.
- None Today.
- Megan will have her Day 5 transfer on Friday. Wish her luck!
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- Monday is Healing Arts induction date! Go wish her an easy delivery.
- Kami's most recent ultrasound indicated that Baby A's bowel and heart look fine, and that there is now nothing to worry about with either baby.
- Three of a Kind... gave birth to a girl, Abigail, yesterday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Amanda goes in for her induction today. More news when she posts again.
- Wendy and Steve at Our Story: Our Journey to Adoption are the proud parents to a baby girl who was born on Wednesday. Stop by and wish them well as they begin their new life together.
- Journey to Parenthood gave birth to the quadruplets. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support