Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Barren Albion. The author muses on the idea of having a second child, bringing in the unique point-of-view of continued family building when you know you are infertile. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe: September's IComLeavWe begins today! Get your commenting on. The list is still open until tonight if you want to join along.
- Fundraiser: The IVP is doing their felt food auction. If you haven't seen it before, you definitely need to click over. It is very very cool. You can bid until September 27th. The money goes to help fund treatments and adoption. My favourite set has matzah AND bacon...
- Name Change: Guera! has changed the name of her blog from "Portraits in Sepia" to "The Journey to 40 and Beyond." The web address is the same.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added tonight).
- MLO is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Fran's birthday was last week. It's not to late to have a piece of cake with her.
- Anita turned 29 on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- September 23rd is the anniversary of Carolyne's miscarriage. Her husband can't take the day off work to be with her so I'm sure she'd appreciate people stopping by.
- Saturday marked twenty one weeks and one day since losing Sophia and Ellie, the same amount of time that they were with Tina. Please go remember with her.
- None Today.
- A+A Adopt a Baby has matched with an expectant mom who is due on Wednesday.
- An Unwanted Path had her IUI this weekend. Please go wait with her in the weeks until beta.
- Megan transferred two beautiful blastocysts last Friday. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Mrs Spock is getting her wisdom teeth out soon. Go give her good thoughts.
- Care is taking a break from blogging, but is reading comments, and could use advice and support if anyone has experience dealing with stalkers and restraining orders.
- Devon is home, but still on bedrest.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Jamie was recently released off hospital bedrest but is now on modified bedrest at home.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is still in the hospital at 30 weeks, staying put for at least a couple more weeks to keep holding off preterm labor. The twins continue to look fantastic.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- For The Flavor has been put on hospital bedrest due to low fluid and IUGR. An induction can be in the plans at any time, if the baby shows more distress . She could use some company while she waits and watches.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- A Mending Heart just found out that it's a boy. Go over and share the love.
- M's first ultrasound revealed two gestational sacs with two yolk sacs.
- Lisa DG heard a heartbeat and graduated to the OB!
- Lucy got a BFP on an HPT at 6DP5DT, so she's cautiously optimistic and waiting for her beta later this week.
- Today is Healing Arts induction date! More news when she posts again.
- The Hoyt Family gave birth to a girl, Madison, on September 18th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support