Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Er...though you probably know by now, I moved Stirrup Queens last night. You can now find Stirrup Queens here and I've moved the blogroll here. Please update your links. And bear with me because I'm tweaking internal links and spacing over the next few days. I'm still unpacking boxes after the move. Oh, and as far as I can predict, LFCA is not moving. It will still be here. Here, here, here. And the link to the latest LFCA post is now on the right sidebar (at the top) of Stirrup Queens rather than in a permanent post at the top of the blog.
- Important Post: Nancy writes: " I recently wrote a post about depression I suffered which stemmed way back from IF treatment medications. I assumed it was situational (ttc failures, IVF, scary high risk pregnancy, newborn, failing health) but 7 monhts post partum, finally was diagnosed with clinical depression. This was a private post but I was overwhelmed by the comments I received from the blogworld. I wasn't expecting to help anyone and that's exactly what it did. So I wanted to share my story with others in case it can help someone else.
- Blog Change: Rach at Not Knocked Up With Sprog has undergone a makeover on her blog in an effort to uphold her new attitude as she contemplates ending her TTC journey. Her blog is now called quel che sarà which is Italian for whatever will be, she's still at the same website address though.
- Question: WiseGuy wants to know of some technique by which it can be identified as to what path does the released egg take from the ovary to the fallopian tube. It can be identified whether ovulation occurred, but can it be identified whether the egg actually travelled into the fallopian tubes or not?
- Question: Katie is needing some major cloth diapering assistance! If you know something or another on the subject, she would majorly appreciate you stopping by her blog and answering a couple of her questions!
- Question: Eve writes: " Hoping to hear some good outcomes from those diagnosed with subchorionic hematomas early in pregnancy. I was diagnosed with one last Monday after heavy bleeding, and although my twins' heartbeats are strong, I'm very scared about the outcome. I'm on bedrest until further notice right now at 9 weeks pregnant."
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (adding more blogs now that the move is over).
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Friday was Just Nesting's birthday. Please sing her a song!
- Mrs. Spit Spouts Off is celebrating her birthday, and everyone is drinking vodka and/gin for her. Go share in the festivities.
- Amy is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on October 4th! Go wish them congratulations.
- Vee celebrated her birthday last week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Thursday, October 1st is the third month anniversary of the day A Journey Through Motherhood lost her son, Jonathan. Please go give her support.
- Brenna is remembering her sons Adam, Joseph, and Paul on September 25th, the 1 year anniversary of their loss. Please stop by to give her support and to see what beautiful gesture she has done to honor them.
- The Root of All Evel is remembering her son.
- Just Me has just suffered two devastating losses. She has lost her hard-fought pregnancy at 8 weeks, and had to put her beloved dog to sleep the same week. She could use a lot of support.
- Please stop by and give Jennifer some love. Little Pea had no heart beat at Friday's scan. She is understandably heart broken, as this is her 4th loss. A D&C will be scheduled soon.
- Catherine's Grandma Ruby died last week. Go sit with her a bit.
- Fromheretomaternity lost her grandmother over the weekend. Please go give her comfort.
- Infertility Sucks had her transfer. She's now waiting for her beta on Oct. 3rd.
- Just Nesting is having a tough time remaining positive for this cycle. She could use some support.
- The Long Journey had a negative this cycle. Please go over and comfort her.
- Life Induces Thoughts, Mostly Random began school yesterday. Head over and give her good thoughts for her first week of classes.
- Megan got a BFN. Please go over and comfort her.
- Inanna Journey found out, despite having a positive test, that she is not pregnant. Please go over and give her comfort.
- Tears Are For Babies is hoping Tuesday's IUI will be lucky #7. Any good vibes, thoughts, or prayers you can send her way are especially appreciated!
- Cymande had her 3-day transfer on Sunday and is now PUPO.
- Emily had one blastocyst transferred and twelve embryos frozen. Wish her luck as she begins the Wait Until Beta.
- The Baby Journals could use some support as they return to treatment.
- Drop by and welcome Bad Penguin back after she was hacked.
- And So it Goes has IUI#1 tomorrow morning (Tuesday morning). After two blighted ovums, but not a lot of answers, she is hoping their plan is heading them in the right direction.
- Becky and her husband have submitted their formal application for adoption - please stop by and share good wishes with them as the process begins!
- Miriam is having a rough time - between frustrating test results and realizing how long it's been since she had her period, she could use some support. Stop by her place and give her a hug.
- Today's the Day! reached her 400th post.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- After a month in the hospital, Baby Smiling In Back Seat is home to continue bedrest until the twins arrive.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- For The Flavor has been put on hospital bedrest due to low fluid and IUGR. An induction can be in the plans at any time, if the baby shows more distress . She could use some company while she waits and watches.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- Adding Peas to our Pod had a beta of 141 with the positive HPTs to back it up!
- Devon gave birth yesterday to a girl, Peighton. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Jamie gave birth to twin girls, Clara and Anna, yesterday too. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Rebuilding Myself had a boy, Kai. Go congratulate her!
- Strongblonde has given birth to her twins. More detail when she posts again.
Read and Support