Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from This is Not What I Had Planned. Beginning with an absolute truth: "But none of us ever really know how we would carry someone elses burden," the author explains how reality of life after loss differs from what those outside the experience understand it to be. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Move: Be.comin.g Who.le had to shut down her blog due to some privacy issues. Everything is fine, and you can now find her and the dog, who is now called Miss Famous, over at her new blog.
- Question: Amy at JustamereIVF writes: "I think I may be moving to Wordpress from Blogger. I'd like to be able to PWP some posts and Blogger just doesn't give me that functionality. So my question is for anyone who has made the move to WP...once I import my posts to WP, does that mean they are gone from Blogger? Or will they be on both sites until I take Blogger down? Is it possible to create my own template / header (or employ someone to do it for me?). I don't really care for the "look" of the options on WP. Please email me at awaszczyk at gmail dot com or leave a comment on my blog."
- Blogroll Update: The blogroll is obviously a bit of a mess right now visually and I am working to reorganize it so it is easily update-able. When the whole recoding is done, it will look like the top half of this (ignore the bottom half with the weird spacing because I haven't fixed that yet). I should have it finished over the weekend. Which means that I get to watch a lot of Across the Universe in the background while I delete code--sorry, Josh...
- IComLeavWe: the new list opened today for October.
- Television Show: I'll run the information again closer to the date, but wanted to put it out there now so that people get it on their calendar. The TLC A Baby Story starring Caba who was a surrogate for her sister will air at 1 p.m. on October 30th. Mark your calendar.
- Volunteering: Preemie Presents could use some volunteers as they gear up to deliver gifts to NICUs during the holiday season. Head over to see how you can help.
- Password Protection: Luna has decided to password protect select posts to protect her family's privacy. If you would like the password, please leave a comment on her blog or email her at email@example.com. Thanks!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Mommy-in-Waiting Blog (male factor)
- Under Construction (domestic adoption)
- Dreaming of Quiet Places (old blogger; new digs)--general IF
- Journey Through Infertility and TTC (PCOS)
- Letters to My Unconceived Child (general IF)
- Multiplication (in the beginning)
- Trouble Down Under (IUI/IVF)
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Amy is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on October 4th! Go wish them congratulations.
- Sam is celebrating her blogoversary!
- Thursday, October 1st is the third month anniversary of the day A Journey Through Motherhood lost her son, Jonathan. Please go give her support.
- It is the first anniversary of Isaac's short life on October 7th and Stacy could use some support.
- Wendy is going through her third consecutive unexplained miscarriage right now. Please stop by and show her some support.
- Infertility on the Brain could use support right now as she gears up for her next IVF cycle. Please head over and give her good thoughts.
- Megommae is waiting for the results of her IUI. This is her last chance and she finds out the results on the day she would have given birth to the baby she lost earlier this year. Please visit her as she deals with heavy emotions.
- After having her first son born still, Amanda is counting the days to delivering her new baby Gabriel who has a rare and fatal condition called limb-body wall complex. Please let her know you are thinking of her and her family.
- The Infertile Breeder had a discouraging ultrasound at 6w3d, with amniotic and yolk sacs visible but no visible fetal pole or heartbeat. In addition, they saw a large hematoma in the uterus, bigger than the amniotic sac itself. She goes in for another ultrasound in a week.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Following a one-week reprieve at home after a month in the hospital, Baby Smiling In Back Seat is back in the hospital at 33 weeks, trying to hold off the twins' births a little longer.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- AndreaJennine is on bedrest; she started bleeding at 5w6d and had a scan showing a subchorionic hematoma.
- For The Flavor has been put on hospital bedrest due to low fluid and IUGR. An induction can be in the plans at any time, if the baby shows more distress . She could use some company while she waits and watches.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- Positive beta for Meepit! Go wish her congratulations.
- Partofamiracle got 2 great beta numbers! She is a GS and her IPS are thrilled (the IPs are former bloggers who exited the world of blogging for personal reasons). The first scan is next Friday and the three of them could use some cheers!
- None Today.
Read and Support