Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from TheOtherLifeOfNancy. A stark and honest post about treating depression and its far-reaching effects. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Retreat: Still Life with Circles has news about the Babylost Mama Retreat in November held in New Jersey.
- Participate: Join the Mad IFers Tea Party over at The Pitter Patter.
- Soup Recipe Swap: Our Own Creation (who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow!) is calling for soup recipes and has posted her own.
- Giveaway: MLO is holding a giveaway that raises awareness for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Head over and leave a comment to win.
- Fundraiser: Share Southern Vermont's Memory Band fundraiser kicked off yesterday. The bands are swirled blue and pink, embossed with SHARE - Forever In Our Hearts. They are a perfect token for yourself, your families and friends who want to remember and keep your babies close without always having to put it into words. They are moderately priced at $3 each or 4 / $10. Shipping is minimal. Email Cara if you have any questions.
- Congratulations: Julie from Just the 2 of Us had a piece published in a new infertility anthology, "The Waiting Room."
- Question: Mo is trying to decide whether to keep an appointment with a reproductive immunologist. She's looking for thoughts on reproductive immunology - both pro and con and anyone with medical knowledge of the efficacy of these treatments.
- Blog Move: Be.comin.g Who.le had to shut down her blog due to some privacy issues. Everything is fine, and you can now find her and the dog, who is now called Miss Famous, over at her new blog.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Amy is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary on October 4th! Go wish them congratulations.
- It is the first anniversary of Isaac's short life on October 7th and Stacy could use some support.
- Inanna Journey is remembering William at six month's since he was born still at 39 weeks.
- Once A Mother is remembering her daughter, Peyton Elizabeth, on October 2, the one year anniversary of her leaving their arms.
- None Today.
- There's a Baby at the End of This, Right? could use some extra support as she starts her new cycle after the botched one (where she had a faulty trigger shot). Please go give her love.
- AndreaJennine has been released from bedrest, though the subchorionic hematoma is still present.
- AshaAnn had her first IUI yesterday. Please go over and hold her hand while she waits.
- Lynn at Wistfulgirl's World is suffering through a very long cycle. She also has some questions for anyone who may have taken Vitex in the past. Please go by and give her some support and/or answers if you have them!
- Mrs. Higrens' 2nd beta came back at the same number as the first. Now she's waiting for another test on Monday, and hoping those numbers are better.
- Please support The Dragondreamer's Lair while she supports her friend who was recently diagnosed with brain cancer.
- To Baby and Beyond just wrote her 200th post!
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- Following a one-week reprieve at home after a month in the hospital, Baby Smiling In Back Seat is back in the hospital at 33 weeks, trying to hold off the twins' births a little longer.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- Busted Tube saw a heartbeat!
- The Hales got two pink lines and a great looking ultrasound!
- Knocked Up, Knocked Down mama, Monica, is knocked up. Go send her a hearty congratulations.
- For The Flavor has been induced. More news when she posts again.
- In an adoption situation, Nora Grace was born September 30 at 11 pm. Denver Jen was able to witness the birth. She says, "This is a difficult time as I continue to wish everyone strength and hope that all goes according to plan and that we are able to bring little Nora home."
Read and Support