Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life and Love in the Petri Dish. How dark infertility and loss humour doesn't necessarily translate to outside audiences. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- I finished the blogroll!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Learning to Swim in a Sea of Baby Bumps (in the beginning)
- Find Our Way to You (international adoption)
- Saturday was Mai's first wedding anniversary. After going through a trial separation last spring, they are so excited to have made it here and look forward to many more.
- It is the first anniversary of Isaac's short life on October 7th and Stacy could use some support.
- Ms G. of Broken Heart Diaries is suffering through her second stillbirth, a boy, at 20w/3d. She is not planning to try again. Go give her some hugs as she waits to head to the hospital.
- Please stop by and offer Mattie some support. She lost her baby girl, Shyla, on September 2nd.
- Vee could use a hug.
- Tishi Mishi is new to the blogging scene, she is in desperate need of support and advice as she begins her journey with her R.E.
- After having two surgeries to correct a septum in the uterus, Quenn D just discovered that she now has a large cyst on her right ovary. Yet another setback when she just got the green light to start TTC again after the last surgery.
- Crying Over the Fish Sticks is PUPO. Docs did a 2-day transfer of 4 embryos and now the wait is on. This is her "hail mary" cycle, i.e., her last, and she could use lots of support.
- A Real Life got a new job. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Creating Motherhood could quite simply use a hug.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle has been released from the hospital and is back at home on bedrest, awaiting her triplet boys.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Debbie's water has broken, and she will be in the hospital until she delivers the twins, hopefully up to 6 weeks.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Born Still But Still Born was put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy. Please go keep her company.
- This past week saw a BFP for Baby Hungry. Go do a happy dance with her.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat gave birth to the burritos! Go over to see some pictures. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support