Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Whatever Will Be. A wistful post about an average family who lives on their street and how watching this family affects the author. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Kristin at Dragondreamer's Lair celebrated her 5th blogoversary this week with a giveaway. Stop by and wish her a happy 5 years and enter the drawing for a chance to win.
- La La Land celebrated her birthday his weekend. Go share some cake with her.
- Thinking Miracles is remembering Blue on the two year anniversary of the conception. Please go give her support.
- Baby Hungry lost her baby this morning. Please head over and give her support.
- Carly's daughter, River, broke her arm in three places. Please send her prayers and thoughts for a quick recovery.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else's husband got a new job! They also had another dIUI this weekend. Go give them good thoughts on both fronts.
- Go on over and give Nikki some love. She's been dealing with hyperemisis gravidum during her first pregnancy after dealing with infertility, and is not having an easy time.
- Megan could use support with their recent adoption of three siblings over the past week and a possible adoption of a 4th child, due in February.
- Please support The Dragondreamer's Lair while she supports her friend, Velda, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer.
- IVF 40+ got a negative on this cycle. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- After a scary hospital visit at 24 weeks, Chelle is on modified bed rest. Her restrictions will increase as time goes on to try to avoid preeclampsia and keep her twin girls growing inside her as long as possible. The girls are doing great.
- Fertile Journeys is on bedrest due to a bleed. Please go on over and keep her company.
- Great betas for MeAndBaby's Blog. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Dawn at A New Dawn has passed the 12 weeks mark, but the genetic marker testing is showing multiple issues that could be positive for Down's. She had a CVS on Friday, and could use some extra company as she waits to hear the results.
- None Today.
Read and Support