Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Barren Mare. A very honest post exploring the idea of having a second child. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Lori, the Open Adoption Examiner and also of Weebles Wobblog, is holding a Book Tour during National Adoption Month. Participants -- adoptive parents, birth parents and adult adoptees -- will read and respectfully discuss The Primal Wound by Nancy Verrier. Please see the Examiner post for details and to sign up. The deadline is November 30 to have read the book and submit a question or two.
- Donating: Flicka has Nutramigen formula to donate if anyone wants it (because damn that stuff is expensive). They also have a mostly full box of Simply Thick to give away. If anyone wants the formula or the simply thick they can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't hear back in a few days to try again!
- Password-Protected Blog: Also, if you emailed Flicka for the new blog information and haven't heard back, send her another email. Some emails may have gone into a spam filter.
- Question: Kim is having a hard time deciding if now is the right time for her to head to IVF. Please help her by sharing your emotions (how you balanced fear vs. hope) as you embarked on your first IVF cycle.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Sarah Who has a birthday next Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Wifey at Semi-fertile is experiencing her 7th loss. Please giver her support.
- Ann at Here we are...now what? lost her twins at 11 weeks. They have no idea what happened. She is marvelous and sweet and wonderful. Please give her support, love and perhaps advice going forward.
- PCOStory2009 and her husband will be doing their first IUI later this month. Please go over and give them good thoughts.
- Kahla's (There are some days you can't help but ask... I got out of bed for this?) newborn Emery has been readmitted to the hospital through the ER for rising bili levels. She is asking for your prayers.
- Clio has been asked by an expectant mother to adopt her child, due in April.
- PJ had an egg retrieval on Thursday and they were able to retrieve sixteen eggs and nine fertilized! She is looking at a five-day transfer on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations and keep her company.
- This week marks nine years of recovery for Eden! Stop by and wish her a Happy Recovery Birthday as she celebrates such a huge anniversary!
- Please support Uppercase Woman who is putting her dog to sleep today.
- Tears Are For Babies is still in beta hell, even though beta #4 was rising nicely, it's still very low for this gestational age. The uncertainty is exhausting and she could use support.
- Carrie of Tubeless in Seattle is back on bedrest. She had a positive fFN at her last appointment and her cervix is at 1cm. Please go and give her some support.
- Still Life with Circles is pregnant! Go wish her congratulations and join her in wishing for the best.
- Chelle gave birth to twin girls, Mackenzie and Madison, on October 8th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Heather from Rising and Setting has welcomed her son Adam in to the world, after the loss of her daughter Charlotte in April 2008. Please give them your love.
- Destined to Be an Old Woman with No Regrets has her sweet bean. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- God's Work In Progress gave birth to Lily Cate and Wills Phillip on October 9! At 33 weeks, the twins are healthy but staying in the NICU for now.
Read and Support