Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Kirtsy is down again...
- Kirtsy Announcement: I have a lot of stuff to Kirtsy at the moment because Kirtsy has been down a few times these past two weeks. Please only send a post if the person has never been Kirtsy'd. I'm trying to spread it around and not rekirtsy those who have already had a post up. Also, I can't post something in the Kirtsy'd space above if it has already been entered in Kirtsy. So please send the post url, don't Kirtsy it first if you want to add it to this project (though, hey, Kirtsy away if it's not to be posted in LFCA).
- Vote: Help out a fellow IF blogger. Sticky Feet's twins made it to the top 20 in the photo contest. It's very easy--one click over to the site, one click for #16 on the right sidebar. Amanda from Waiting in Line has her twins in the same contest as Sticky Feet. If you click over to the site, they are #14 on the right sidebar.
- Get Together: RubyFeather Social Network- Boston is hosting a bagel brunch with a guest speaker who is a leading advocate for women navigating the big IF. Our event will take place on Dec. 6. in the Boston Metro Area. We host monthly socials and events where women can share strength, laughter and experiences. Membership is free and open to everyone! For more info please visit the site.
- Project: Once A Mother has set up a site in her daughter Peyton's name to help other critically ill infants and their parents with donations of items, gift cards and money. Please go and help however you can.
- Announcement about Cyclesista: There are a few technical changes happening over at cyclesista, so the site may be unavailable at times. We hope to get it back to normal as soon as possible, and will keep you updated. In the meantime, feel free to submit your details to mybabytobe at gmail dot com, shansterbaby at gmail dot com, babydustdiaries at gmail dot com, or beaxiaojie at gmail dot com and we'll queue them all up for when the site is running smoothly (and hopefully improvedly!) again.
- Announcement: b-loss-om writes: "In October I organised a concert in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness in London at the Leicester Square Theatre. Shane Richie hosted the evening and it was a great success. I have now done the final tot up of all the donations and proceeds from the concert and I'm happy to announce that we have raised £1868 for the campaign!"
- Project: March of Dimes is doing a project called Bloggers Unite for Premature Awareness (Fight for Preemies). Head over if you'd like to use your blog for good.
- Daily Update: There are currently 103 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Just Another Mom Blog is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- It's Flicka's birthday on Wednesday. She has since gone password protected, but you can leave her birthday wishes below.
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- It's Dragondreamer's Lair's anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- We missed the blogoversary of So It Goes but it's not too late to go over and wish her congratulations on a year of blogging.
- It was Scarlet Baby's birthday last week and we missed it. Please go over and wish her a happy belated birthday.
- Womb For Improvement celebrated her third wedding anniversary this week, which also marks three years of infertility - making it a bitter-sweet day.
- Kate has just celebrated her first blogoversary!
- Cait's Mom is remembering Caitlin today as Caitlin has been gone two years. Please go remember with her and show her support.
- Almost a Mother is thinking about Aiden and Sophie, seven months later. Please go give her a hug.
- Monday, November 16th is the day Mattie was scheduled to deliver Shyla Joy. (Shyla was stillborn at 28 weeks on September 2, 2009). Please remember her today and her family today.
- Baby OCD just found out that the baby has stopped growing. Please go flood R.J. and C with support.
- MeAndBaby learned at her 9 week u/s that the baby heartbeat had stopped at around 7 weeks. She is recovering from a D&C and could use some support.
- Just What I Always Wanted is experiencing an ectopic pregnancy and has surgery scheduled for today. Go give her a hug.
- Makes You Stronger's beta dropped. Please go give her support.
- Jem at Ambivalent Womb got a negative beta on her first IVF. She's super bummed and needs your support.
- Baby Shmaybe? starts her new job today. Go wish her congratulations.
- After finding out last weekend that IUI #3 was another BFN, Wait, What? have just decided to move on to IVF. They are feeling overwhelmed by it all but trying to take it one step at a time. Any support would be so helpful.
- Romancing the Stone needs a little cyber hug as she's just sat vigil with her Uncle who died in her arms after a stroke. Michele tried to postpone this IVF cycle due to this loss, and some stress at home, but is unable to.
- Worrier/Warrior is going in for her embryo transfer today!
- Ruth is new to azoospermia, and is having a hard time. She could really use some support.
- S of Misconceptions About Conception got a BFN Saturday morning following her first IUI with injectables. She and her husband are about to start their 20th cycle TTC and are feeling discouraged.
- Things Get If'fy could use some support right now after a negative cycle.
- Julie is IUI is scheduled for Monday.
- None Today.
- ...As Good as It Gets had a very strong first beta. Go wish her congratulations.
- My Pathway to Motherhood is having a girl. Go wish her congratulations.
- Circus Princess's ultrasound to look for an ectopic pregnancy revealed a glimmer of hope: an embryo and sac in the right place.
- Cats with Passports has a positive beta, but she is worried about cramping that she is experiencing.
- Fiona is here! Charlotte's Mama gave birth on November 13th. Go wish them all congratulations!
Read and Support