Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Kirtsy is still down.
- Help Needed in Israel: Close friends of Mrs. Higrens' parents were traveling in Israel when he developed a blood clot in his brain and is now in the neurological ICU of the teaching hospital in Jerusalem. She and their daughter (who flew over to be with them) are now staying in a hotel near the hospital. Does anyone have friends in the area who would be willing to be a local contact for them during this trying time? Please contact Mrs. Higrens at email@example.com if there is anyone willing. And please add them to your prayer lists.
- Question: Una Loca Trying Again has a lot of questions about PCOS. Stop by if you have info.
- Daily Update: There are currently 105 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Kirtsy Announcement: I have a lot of stuff to Kirtsy at the moment because Kirtsy has been down a few times these past two weeks. Please only send a post if the person has never been Kirtsy'd. I'm trying to spread it around and not rekirtsy those who have already had a post up. Also, I can't post something in the Kirtsy'd space above if it has already been entered in Kirtsy. So please send the post url, don't Kirtsy it first if you want to add it to this project (though, hey, Kirtsy away if it's not to be posted in LFCA).
- Vote: Help out a fellow IF blogger. Sticky Feet's twins made it to the top 20 in the photo contest. It's very easy--one click over to the site, one click for #16 on the right sidebar. Amanda from Waiting in Line has her twins in the same contest as Sticky Feet. If you click over to the site, they are #14 on the right sidebar.
- Get Together: RubyFeather Social Network- Boston is hosting a bagel brunch with a guest speaker who is a leading advocate for women navigating the big IF. Our event will take place on Dec. 6. in the Boston Metro Area. We host monthly socials and events where women can share strength, laughter and experiences. Membership is free and open to everyone! For more info please visit the site.
- Project: Once A Mother has set up a site in her daughter Peyton's name to help other critically ill infants and their parents with donations of items, gift cards and money. Please go and help however you can.
- Announcement about Cyclesista: There are a few technical changes happening over at cyclesista, so the site may be unavailable at times. We hope to get it back to normal as soon as possible, and will keep you updated. In the meantime, feel free to submit your details to mybabytobe at gmail dot com, shansterbaby at gmail dot com, babydustdiaries at gmail dot com, or beaxiaojie at gmail dot com and we'll queue them all up for when the site is running smoothly (and hopefully improvedly!) again.
- Announcement: b-loss-om writes: "In October I organised a concert in aid of the Baby Loss Awareness in London at the Leicester Square Theatre. Shane Richie hosted the evening and it was a great success. I have now done the final tot up of all the donations and proceeds from the concert and I'm happy to announce that we have raised £1868 for the campaign!"
- Project: March of Dimes is doing a project called Bloggers Unite for Premature Awareness (Fight for Preemies). Head over if you'd like to use your blog for good.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- It's Flicka's birthday on Wednesday. She has since gone password protected, but you can leave her birthday wishes below.
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- It's Dragondreamer's Lair's anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- JuliaS turns 41 today! Forty kicked her butt, hoping for a much better year to come.
- Wistfulgirl's World is celebrating a birthday on Sunday and her 7th wedding anniversary on Monday.
- Little Footprints is remembering Maddie on her due date. Please go over and let her know you are thinking of Maddie too.
- The Road Less Travelled is thinking about Katie and how she ought to be eleven years old. Please go give Loribeth a hug.
- G$'s beta has dropped. Please go and support her.
- The expectant mother matched with Yaya and her husband for an upcoming adoption changed her mind. They are heartbroken. Yaya expressed her hurt on her blog, and ended up being bashed with a lot of negative feedback and hurtful comments. They can use positive support.
- Mic at IF Crossroads is preparing for her ER on Wednesday for IVF #1 and could use encouragement and good mo-jo while she prepares for the big day.
- Sam is scheduled for retrieval on Tuesday.
- None Today.
- Not the Path I Chose had a great first beta! Congratulations!
- PJ saw two heartbeats! Go celebrate with her.
- On Tuesday, Sally of Tuesday's Hope gave birth to her son Angus. Please go wish her a congratulations.
Read and Support