Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Rising and Setting. An amazing post about parenting a living child after losing a child and the parallels between those two first days when she was also after the death and after the birth. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Online Class: Lily writes: "Surviving the Hellidays - Infertile Style (an infertility eclass) registration is now open! We'll be donating a portion of the class fee to the Cade Foundation, which is dedicated to providing financial assistance to families battling infertility. Help yourself and other infertiles at the same time! For six weeks we'll come together as a group to support each other through the often button pushing time of the holiday season. Each week you will receive a writing assignment and creative assignment via the blog to help walk you through this journey. You can work on these assignments privately or discuss them. We'll also have a private Flickr group to share & talk online. Class will begin on Monday, November 30th and end on Monday, January 11th."
- Daily Update: There are currently 113 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added tonight).
- My Wait is Over is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- It's Dragondreamer's Lair's anniversary on Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Wistfulgirl's World is celebrating a birthday on Sunday and her 7th wedding anniversary on Monday.
- Rach is celebrating her and BikerMans 9th wedding anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- It's Tireegal's one year blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- Mrs. Farmer celebrated her anniversary yesterday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Circus Princess just celebrated her 35th birthday. Have a piece of cake with her.
- Stirrup Queens celebrated her 8th anniversary this week with Josh. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- It looks like An Unwanted Path is having another chemical pregnancy. Please go give her support.
- Suraita is feeling frustrated with kick counts and would appreciate any experiences you can share or advice you have.
- Tireegal is currently in the beginning stages of her first donor egg cycle: ET is scheduled for December 3rd.
- Clevor Trevor recently lost her beloved dog through illness. Please go give her support.
- After Iris and her family is in the process of opening a cheese shop and delicatessen. Please stop by and wish her some luck and if you are in the UK, think about stopping by for some deliciousness.
- Just What I Always Wanted had surgery on Monday to remove an ectopic. The surgery went well, but since she was traveling at the time, she's now stuck away from home and will soon be on her own. Please go offer her support and some attention.
- Meim at Tears Are For Babies is back in the hospital after a recent ectopic pregnancy, due to continued hemorrhaging. The doctor said her insides "looked like they blew up." Please stop by and give her a hug.
- Tigger could simply use a hug right now.
- IF Crossroads could use some post-ER support. They retrieved 13 eggs, but she also learned that her endo has returned.
- Vee's cat had to be put to sleep this week. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Taking Chances is pregnant! Go wish her congratulations.
- After several positive home tests, Little Footprints had a great first beta and is now patiently waiting for Thursday to confirm that her numbers are doubling.
- AKD got a great hCG number after her FET!
- A Little Hope has her first ultrasound scheduled for December 3rd. Go keep her company with the wait.
- Minus One is pregnant! Go wish her congratulations.
- Katie is pregnant! She's a little nervous because of some brown spotting and could use hugs and support.
- On Monday, OnePinkLine at In Vitro Veritas gave birth to Bubble! Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support