Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from From IF to When. A rockin' open note to Stephanie Saul about her recent article on surrogacy. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Back to Blogging: Katedaphne is back after a few months' hiatus following the birth of her twins. She hopes to write daily about being an infertile mom and also the mom of a Heart Baby (Twin A has a serious congenital heart defect).
- Face-to-Face Meet-up: Wistfulgirl has created a new blogsite for all Southeastern Georgia IF Bloggers. If you live in the area and would be interested in participating in some face-to-face meetings during 2010, please head on over and sign up!
- Daily Update: There are currently 190 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- New Section of the Blogroll: I am creating a new and more steamlined space for password-protected or invite-only blogs to be added to the blogroll so those blogs can pick up new future readers while still controlling who sees the content. If you would like to be added, please fill out the form and I will upload it to the new section which will replace the old link to the password-protected section of the blogroll. If you were listed on that old link and would still like your blog on the list, please fill out the form as well. The link to this form will always be accessible in the "old news" section below under "Quicklink Resources."
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Dreaming of Quiet Places is celebrating her first blogoversary on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- It's Cheryl's big 3-0, Friday, December 18 and she needs birthday cake!
- He Will Carry Me is celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary. Go share a glass of champagne.
- Creating Motherhood is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It Could Take Three Months is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Gwinne is going through a rough time. December 19 marks the anniversary of her first pregnancy loss, and she's coming up on the due date for pregnancy #3, still not pregnant. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Noelle's due date for the baby that she miscarried is on December 18th. She is still not pregnant and is struggling with depression. It is a hard time for her, as she is trying to get pregnant and is expecting Aunt Flo on Christmas Day.
- Unquestionable Love had a D&C yesterday after the baby stopped growing at 10 weeks. Please go and hold her in your heart through this loss.
- Rambler feels overwhelmed in the holiday season, being in the 2ww post her IUI #6. She could use a hug to go by, while she waits to test on this Saturday.
- Polka Dot had to put one of her beloved fur-babies to sleep today. She could use some love in this difficult time.
- Michele had a scare with Maya last night. She had to be taken to the hospital for observation after she stopped breathing after a feeding. Michele could use a hug right now.
- S at Misconceptions about Conception is coming to a difficult decision about their journey. Please go lend her some support.
- Life Goes On, her husband, and her fur-babies moved into their new apartment. She can't help but fill the extra room with the dreams of the children she hasn't been able to have yet due to PCOS and endometriosis.
- Cyndi transferred 3 embryos on Thursday. Keep her company while she deals with hyperstimulation and begins the Wait Until Beta.
- Good Egg Hunting is on bedrest after a bleeding episode. She is 32 weeks and would love some company.
- After a very scary bleeding incident on Monday, IfOptimist has been diagnosed with total previa, and is on bedrest for the time being.
- IF Crossroads has her first ultrasound today.
- Carrie just found out they are expecting a girl!
- Jem had 2 very faint positive HPT's and is now waiting for beta results. Positive or negative she could use some support.
- Laurie and Heather welcomed a baby boy, Ryan, on December 16th. Go wish them congratulations.
- Nishkanu gave birth to a baby girl on Dec. 15th! Go wish her congratulations.
- Merlot and Jameson have Lovey Girl's adoption finalization on Tuesday, December 22nd!
- After 8 IVF's, Lisa gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Alana, on December 9th! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support