Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Privileged Infertile. A post about the author witnessing another woman going through a loss as she sits in the waiting room at her clinic. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Sorry; Monday's LFCA coming early today so I can take advantage of the snow day lovin'.
- IComLeavWe: Today kicks off December's IComLeavWe. The list closes tonight if you still want to participate.
- Lucky Socks: Everyday Stranger received back the pair of lucky socks that have "seen three successful pregnancies and 4 babies in total (two of us used these socks, one person used an identical pair I bought at the same time)." She is putting it to a vote to determine the next recipient, though the one proviso is that the socks get returned at the end of that person’s journey and sent on to the next person. She writes: "I know we hear of stories of people who have had IVF any number of times, someone who just needs a break. The IF community can nominate someone, we vote (ergo that person knows that people are behind them) and I send on the socks." Go over to nominate people.
- Giveaway: Dee at I Got Out of Bed...for This? has 20 various brand new or like new infertility and pregnancy books to giveaway to anyone interested. Head over to her blog to view the titles and leave a comment on her blog post if you'd like any of the books sent to you on her dime. Happy holidays!
- Daily Update: There are currently 190 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Journey to Baby Us (in the beginning)
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Creating Motherhood is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It Could Take Three Months is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Jenn & her husband celebrated 5 years of marriage on Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Suzy will be celebrating her birthday December 23. Go celebrate with her!
- Mai's 27th b-day was 1 month ago and we missed it. Go over and sing her a little song.
- 16 years ago, Kristin's friend, Chris, gave birth to a son born still. Please help Kristin remember her friend's loss.
- Sue is struggling as she and CDE are coming up on the second anniversary of the loss of their twin boys. Christmas Day marks the beginning of the end when Sue's water broke at almost 20 weeks.
- Mai's was remember the anniversary of her first loss on the 19th. They've had 3 more since then and she's still not pregnant. She's struggling with this anniversary, so please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- Beauty for Ashes is nearing the end of the wait until beta. Go keep her company.
- Genie is going through an incredibly frustrating situation. The IUI she was supposed to have this cycle, the one she's been waiting months to schedule, has been postponed. Please go lend some support.
- END.ometriosis's sister is in the hospital in a coma, and the doctors aren't sure what the outcome will be.
- Andrea was brought to the hospital, she's 29 weeks pregnant with twins. They were able to stop the labor. Please keep her in your thoughts as she tries to keep her little boy and girl in a while longer.
- Last week, An Unwanted Path completed her BA degree. Go congratulate her on five years of hard work and her proud accomplishment!
- Barren Blog's retrieval and transfer took place this past week. They got 10 eggs, 3 good embryos, and one was transferred. Give her some support as she hangs out in the WUB.
- April at CD1 Again is currently in the 2WW of her last unmedicated cycle. She should know soon if her biggest wish comes true. Please share some good thoughts with her while she waits.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- After a very scary bleeding incident on Monday, IfOptimist has been diagnosed with total previa, and is on bedrest for the time being.
- At her first ultrasound after IVF #1, Baby Gaga saw one beautiful heartbeat!
- Courtney over at Baby Mama Drama found out last week that she's having a girl.
- Hooray for Blood Signs, who delivered a healthy baby girl, Z, back on December 8th (Bodhi Day)!
- Aramelle gave birth to Zachary on December 15th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Little Miss Sunshine is here. Lea is celebrating the birth of her daughter. Go send her some beautiful support.
Read and Support