Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Open Adoption Examiner (written by Lori at Weebles Wobblog). A multi-part online book tour for The Primal Wound, bringing together adoptees, firstmothers and adoptive mothers. An amazing project building bridges through listening and discussion. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Oh the weather outside is fine / but it's another snow day time / so it's another pre-LFCA you see / so tomorrow I can spend playing Wii (er...bad poetry aside, I'm once again posting Wednesday's LFCA on Tuesday night hence the date on top of the post).
- Question: I Can Haz Bebe was reading her medical records and found information about clotting disorders in the notes. Please go over and help with information if you are well-versed on MTHFR.
- Project: Heather has set-up an incredibly brilliant idea that truly cannot be done justice with an explanation. Head over to read about it and sign up.
- Daily Update: There are currently 195 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: Heather of In This Storm and Julie of The Root of all Evel are brainstorming ideas for a new loss support web-site. Please stop by and brainstorm with them if you get a chance.
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Infertility Musings (in the beginning, over 35 and TTC, unexplained IF)
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Creating Motherhood is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It Could Take Three Months is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Suzy will be celebrating her birthday December 23. Go celebrate with her!
- Sue is struggling as she and CDE are coming up on the second anniversary of the loss of their twin boys. Christmas Day marks the beginning of the end when Sue's water broke at almost 20 weeks.
- December 22nd marks the second anniversary of Ally's unfulfilled due date of her twins. Please go give her support.
- Illanare just found out she is having her third miscarriage. Please go by and give her a hug.
- Jenn's worst fears were confirmed when she was told she is having her sixth miscarriage. Please leave her a comment of love and support as she goes through this difficult moment.
- Butterflyanla is having an HSG in the morning. She could use good thoughts!
- C by the Sea's retrieval went well on Monday. Keep her company while she waits to find out if transfer will be on Thursday or Saturday.
- Please surround Phoebe with love and light. Her last IVF cycle with her own eggs didn't work and she's struggling with grief and darkness.
- Miriam is going through a rough time, struggling with thyroid problems on top of fertility challenges. Stop by and offer her some support.
- Sammy is worried about her dad, who has recently been diagnosed with skin cancer. Go over and share encouragement and support with her.
- Hold My Hope is having her 5th surgery on December 30th. Please go over and give her support.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- EB got a positive early beta in her second DE cycle.
- None Today.
Read and Support