Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Rather than waste a good post on a day when people are busy, I'm going to hold off on Kirtsying until the 28th when more people are around.
- Merry almost Christmas! Once again, the LFCA is going up the night before (so this is Thursday's LFCA) because it's a vacation day and I have to get my baking on as well as spend no less than fourteen hours on the Wii. I will most likely have another LFCA this week, being Jewish and all, but it will depend on whether there is a critical mass of news on the spreadsheet. So send in blurbs and the worst that will happen is that they go up on Monday.
- Project: Still Life 365, a year-long art project for mothers, fathers and families who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth and infant death, is seeking submissions of any and all kinds of art dealing with your loss. Please submit at email@example.com, or read submission guidelines at still life 365.
- Daily Update: There are currently 196 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: Heather has set-up an incredibly brilliant idea that truly cannot be done justice with an explanation. Head over to read about it and sign up.
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Wifey will be celebrating her very first blogoversary on Christmas Day, and remembering her Christmas losses. Head on over and offer a happy blogoversary hug.
- Creating Motherhood is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- It Could Take Three Months is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Sue is struggling as she and CDE are coming up on the second anniversary of the loss of their twin boys. Christmas Day marks the beginning of the end when Sue's water broke at almost 20 weeks.
- Pam and Namir just lost their son Reid at 6 days short of 14 months old due to complications from Joubert Syndrome. Please give them support.
- Mattie is grieving the loss of her cousin's three month old daughter. Please go offer love and support to the family.
- Pundelina Kafoops had a BFN after her 4th stims cycle. She could use some hugs.
- Once Upon a Time went to the hospital because of a pre-term labor scare. She is unsure of whether she will be put on bedrest. Please surround her with hugs and positive thoughts as she hopes to keep her twins inside for several more weeks!
- Write, Baby, Repeat had a negative beta after her most recent IUI.
- I Can Haz Bebe could simply use a hug right now. Please give her one before Christmas.
- Elana just found out today that she has a vaginal fistula as a result of her C-Section 9 months ago. On top of that, her au pair decided to leave on extremely short notice and now has no child care. Please go give her a big virtual hug!
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Gayby Rabies just found out that she's having TRIPLETS!!! She only transferred two embryos, so one split. Go wish her a huge congrats!
- Jo from MoJo Working had a positive HPT for the first time in seven years. Please go hold her hand as she anxiously waits for the beta confirmation.
- Priscilla Priscilla had a great first ultrasound that revealed one little pea pod. Go celebrate with her!
- It's official! Merlot and Jameson's adoption of LoveyGirl was finalized yesterday!
- Onwards and Sideways' daughter Josephine was born yesterday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Barefoot is on her way to be induced. Baby girls should be here soon!
- Birds And Squirrels is being induced too. More news when she posts.
- Blessings From Above finalized their youngest daughter's adoption on Wednesday.
Read and Support