Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Temporary Posting Time Change: I may end up posting the LFCA the night before this week while my schedule is so off from vacation. Once life goes back to normal next week, I'll move it back to the morning. So it will say the date from the night before (for instance, this one says "Sunday") but it's really for the next day (in other words, Monday).
- Collecting Resolutions: State your New Year resolution either in a blog post or via Twitter and post a link here.
- Email Change: WiseGuy of Woman Anyone? has had to switch the e-mail id on which she receives her comments due to some privacy issues. Hence, the reply to the commenters may come from an id different than what was being used by her all this time. The new id has something familiar and the surname of a South Park character.
- Blog Move: Mrs. Spit is moving to new digs, as a result of a fabulous Christmas present. Come on by and join her at www.mrsspit.ca. Everything is moved in and she's unpacked enough to know where the coffee pot is!
- Daily Update: There are currently 201 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added tomorrow).
- Tuesday is Wiseguy's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Next Sunday, the 3rd, is Jacob's birth/death date (followed the next day by his twin brother, Joshua). Please give STE a lot of support this week.
- That Sunday, the 3rd, is also Lennox and Zoe's birthday. Please give AMS a lot of support this week.
- Myndi went for her 12 week ultrasound to learn that her baby died. Please send her your support during this incredibly difficult time.
- Diary of a Miracle suffered an early miscarriage on Christmas Day. Please go over there and offer her support.
- Lorrie miscarried today and is devastated. Please give her support.
- Genie could use a lot of support right now. Her doctor wants to investigate some lumps in her breast that had previously been diagnosed as benign. Please go keep her company as she awaits her MRI on Dec 31st.
- MeAndBaby had her 8th IUI on Saturday! Go keep her company in the WUB.
- END.ometriosis is in need of prayers and support for her family as last week her sister attempted suicide. Please go offer support and prayers.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Mai got a Christmas BFP! It's a good time for wishing her strong betas and a 2010 baby(s).
- Diana is having a baby boy! Kasey will have a little brother!
- The Long Journey was officially released to the OB from the RE right before Christmas. Go wish her congratulations.
- Jen got some scary news at her most recent ultrasound and could use some support.
- Our Someday Family has her first ultrasound on the 30th. Go over and give her good thoughts.
- Saucy Ova is pregnant and tentatively hopeful. Go hold her hand until beta and u/s.
- Join Just the 2 of Us in welcoming their new son Cormick, born December 8 and placed with them via adoption.
- Ezra's Mommy is scheduled to be induced on Monday night, with Sunflower expected to arrive on Tuesday! Go wish her good luck.
- Mixing it Up gave birth to a girl on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support