Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today. Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day will be back next week.
- Last LFCA of 2009!
- Project: Still Life with Circles is collecting a single word from everyone to create a community art piece to open still life 365. She is looking for "a word describing you, your baby, your loss, your grief, your next phase, this community, a support person or just a word you like." Please go add your word to participate in this community project. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in.
- Project: Dead Baby Jokes is collecting a list of all the babies born this year.
- Question: If you have a MTHFR mutation, please share your story with Kim. The post explains the situation (if you can weed through the vent about the doc office); she's heterozygous and her RE won't treat her. At the same time, her heterozygous cousin only had a successful pregnancy once treated. Neither have elevated homocysteine levels. She's fresh off of a chemical pregnancy, and the thought of not treating this makes her incredibly uneasy. Any stories, advice, knowledge, and suggestions are welcome.
- Daily Update: There are currently 209 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (behind on adding them due to the Creme, but more will be added over the weekend).
- None Today.
- Next Sunday, the 3rd, is Jacob's birth/death date (followed the next day by his twin brother, Joshua). Please give STE a lot of support this week.
- That Sunday, the 3rd, is also Lennox and Zoe's birthday. Please give AMS a lot of support this week.
- Journey to the Center of the Uterus just found out they lost their baby at about 7 weeks. Please give her some support.
- Mai is going through her 5th loss and could use some support.
- Love Hope and Faith reached her 400th post!
- Little Footprints has reached her 101st blog post. Go wish her congratulations.
- Jenn of Patience Is a Virtue is having to deal with the loss of her beloved Grandpa while just having been put on bedrest. She is only halfway through her pregnancy and needs our support.
- Please go offer Once a Mother support. She got bad news from her HSG.
- Project Progeny has an appointment today to try and figure out what's happening with her current DIY cycle.
- Stop by and wrap Trish in a hug. She's 24 weeks into a surrogate pregnancy and the hormones are making her a little emotional. She just moved her younger daughter into a big girl bed and says: "The whole thought of tonight being her last night in her crib made me cry. I won't (barring some sort of medical miracle) ever have another baby to bring home with me. Therefore, after tonight, I will never have a crib in my house again, unless it is for some future grandchild."
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Everything is Under Control is pregnant! Go give her your best wishes and congratulations!
- On Christmas Day, C announced that she's 27 weeks pregnant with a girl.
- Leah, from Life According to Leah is pregnant. Go to her blog and wish her congrats.
- Lara at Peanut Noodle got a BFP on the 27th after her third round of IVF!
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is having a girl!
- BumpBlogger got a positive.
- Megan got an unexpected BFP. She's having a lot of emotions about it as she wait for an ultrasound to confirm it on the 7th.
- Cyndi has a BFP!
- Tracey got a great first beta yesterday after IVF #5! Go celebrate with her.
- Tina saw the heartbeat!
- Flmgodog just got a positive peestick after many, many months of trying for number two. So very nervous to think anything other than bad thoughts. This makes pregnancy number six and though number five ended in a live birth of a girl two years ago she knows just how bad this can go. ANY positive vibes would be helpful. OBGYN office is unwilling to do anything including blood work until next week due to the holiday. Flmgodog is going CRAZY!
- Minta Minta received a BFP this week, but her first beta was a little low. Please give her some love while she waits over the long weekend for a second beta on Monday.
- Birds and Squirrels gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday 12/23! Go wish her congratulations.
- Glamcookie and her wife welcomed their son, Shane, on 12/21. Please go congratulate them!
- Two Georgia Mommies finalized their second-parent adoption and are now both legal parents to their twin sons. Go celebrate with them!
- Life is Not a List welcomed their son, Solomon, on December 21st. Stop by and congratulate them!
- Ezra's Space welcomed their son this morning. Go wish them a congratulations.
- Emily's water broke Tuesday morning. Little Ralphie should be here soon!
- This announcement is a little overdue, but please welcome Raspberry Chip's new baby, born December 23! She was born with a sacral dimple so Rachel (mom) could use some encouraging words about that.
Read and Support