Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from...well...all of us. The 4th annual Creme de la Creme list--a "best of" list for the ALI community with everyone invited to submit a post. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff! Even if you already read the Creme, click on the link in order to get it on the front page of Kirtsy and read by the general public.
- First LFCA of the new year!
- Timing of the LFCA: I may end up posting the LFCA at night again this week. I'm trying to figure out a new schedule and when things work best. Go by the number, not by the date, in other words. This 512th issue is the first one of the new year.
- Project: The Creme de la Creme went up on January 1st. I will add posts and blurbs to it until March 1st. Therefore, check the top right corner of my blog under "Today" to see whenever I update it. It has already been updated 3 times since it first posted with new blurbs.
- Blog Move: Into the Light Again has moved to a new space and has been renamed A Long and Winding Road. Come visit her in the new spot.
- Giveaway: Gwinne is giving away an almost-brand-new "Meditations for a Fertile Soul" CD. Stop by her blog if you're interested.
- Daily Update: There are currently 222 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- September 29th (domestic adoption)
- Secondary Infertility Sux! (secondary IF)
- Adoptation (domestic adoption)
- Please Let This Be It (IUI/IVF)
- The Good Eggs (other end of the telescope--egg donor)
- Our Adoptive Journey (general adoption)
- Finding My Mom Genes (IUI/IVF)
- All Aboard the Pity Boat's blogoversary was on January 2nd. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Michelle at Is It Getting Any Easier Yet? had a birthday on Jan 2. Go sing her a little song!
- Today was the Joshua's birth/death date. The anniversary of his twin brother's birth/death was yesterday. Please give STE a lot of support.
- Yesterday was Lennox and Zoe's birthday. Please give AMS a lot of support this week. The 5th is Lennox's death date.
- In the midst of their last IUI TWW, Dreams of a Baby's dad died suddenly. Please go give her support.
- January 1st was unfulfilled due date for Rebecca's baby Vanilla. Go give her some support during this difficult time.
- January 1 marked 6 months since Jessica has been without her son, Jonathan. Please stop by and remember him with her.
- January 3rd, Beruriah and JJ marked 3 years since the birth and death of their first child, Natan.
- Jenn miscarried over Christmas after her betas failed to increase. Please give her support.
- The girls at Sesame Seed Sized Dreams have lost their Haloumi at 34w1d, please go show them some support.
- Journey to the Center of the Uterus recently suffered a loss after an IVF cycle. Please go over and give her support.
- And So it Goes just posted her 100th post! She also just had IUI #3. Go keep her company in the wait.
- Mrs. Gamgee is celebrating the New Year with her 200th post.
- Laura from the Elephant in the Room is in beta hell. She had a faint positive on a peestick, but a beta of 20. She needs some support while she waits for her next numbers.
- Jo over at Mojo Working has had some bleeding after her positive beta and could use some support as she goes in to see her RE on Monday.
- To help fund her adoption, Tracey is doing some photography work (she's a professional!). You can enter her FaceBook account - The name is T*M*Fotography (no asterisk or space in between the letters). She is also selling four almost new pregnancy books for 40$ for the lot (including shipping).
- Letting Love Happen is starting IVF and will be traveling far away from friends and family. She could use a few words of encouragement.
- Hell is Repetition (formerly of By the Pricking of My Thumbs) has come out of hiding and changed her blog url. S now needs support as she's still reeling from the last month and a recent/another miscarriage. She would also like positive wishes/thoughts as she starts off the new year with a second surrogacy cycle with her surrogate K.
- Our Adoptive Journey got her sperm chromatin structure assay results back. They recently went on an Irish television programme to talk about how new research in sperm analysis showed that although the initial sperm test was fine, the DNA of Brian's sperm was significantly fragmented which explains some of the difficulty in conceiving and also shows that the risk of miscarriage is very high.
- Eileen's embryos were doing great, and she had a 5 day transfer on Sunday. Go keep her company in the wait.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- MisterIVF and his wife had a positive after 5 IVF cycles. Go wish them congratulations.
- Lin had her first u/s and saw one beautiful heartbeat.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny was shocked to get a positive.
- Two Moms just found out they are having a girl! Head on over and congratulate them!
- Mindful Meanderings adopted a newborn baby girl named Ava. Just three weeks passed between their assessment, their meeting with the birth mom & the baby's birth on Dec. 13th! The adoption will be finalized after 60 days. Go wish her congratulations.
- Suraita had an emergency c-section last week and gave birth to her daughter Allison at 34 weeks. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support