Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog. A haunting and aching post about wanting what you can't get, understanding what your limits are, and living the best life you can, without children. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Calliope at Creating Motherhood is looking for people with brains that want to storm! "A blogger in our community is *this* close to being able to afford a FET. I want to start the year doing a little fundraising for her and would love some help with planning. Contact me via my blog if you want to get involved!"
- Daily Update: There are currently 226 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Timing of the LFCA: I may end up posting the LFCA at night again this week. I'm trying to figure out a new schedule and when things work best. Go by the number, not by the date, in other words. This 512th issue is the first one of the new year.
- Project: The Creme de la Creme went up on January 1st. I will add posts and blurbs to it until March 1st. Therefore, check the top right corner of my blog under "Today" to see whenever I update it. It has already been updated 3 times since it first posted with new blurbs.
- Blog Move: Into the Light Again has moved to a new space and has been renamed A Long and Winding Road. Come visit her in the new spot.
- Giveaway: Gwinne is giving away an almost-brand-new "Meditations for a Fertile Soul" CD. Stop by her blog if you're interested.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added tomorrow).
- Yesterday was Angie's birthday! Go wish her happy birthday.
- Dreaming of Quiet Places is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Two days ago was Lennox and Zoe's birthday. Please give AMS a lot of support this week. The 5th is Lennox's death date.
- Noelle at The Desire of My Heart went to the emergency room today with a bad bleeding episode at 5w5d. While her betas have doubled, they discovered a large subchorionic hematoma and no fetal pole. The doctor told her she's likely to miscarry. Please support her during this very difficult time.
- Tally from Saucy Ova is having some bleeding at just over 5 weeks and could use some encouragement and support.
- Tracey from Creating Baby Johnson is also seeing pink spotting at five weeks. Although she knows this is "normal" she is also anxious after suffering a chemical pregnancy last spring. Please go by and hold her hand.
- Alison's first dIUI was Monday, go wish her luck!
- The Logical Mommy just found out that the spots on her son's liver look like they were just scar tissue and not more cancer. Go celebrate with her!
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- May has been told to stay at home and rest for a week while waiting to find out if her surprise Christmas pregnancy complete with scary bleeding and cramps is ectopic. She doesn't know whether to laugh, cry or kick holes in the furniture. Please give her support through this.
- Laura from the Elephant in the Room found out her beta more than doubled. Go celebrate with her!
- After three consecutive miscarriages Laine of Anona-mom had a confirmed heartbeat at 8 weeks (this the day after a doctor told her U/S showed a completely empty uterus and sent her for rule-out of ectopic!). Please give her support through these early weeks.
- Cyndi has a positive beta!
- All You Who Hope just got matched with a baby girl to adopt and is leaving Tuesday, January 5 to go meet her! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support