Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Forcing Seeds. How the continuous mantra of "this will never happen" gives way to the bittersweet ache that comes with "this will happen soon." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Kristin is taking "Niobe's wonderful idea and running with it. I hereby declare this the year of the Epiphany card and that gives me 2 more days to get them in the mail. I know I'll have a few extra cards so, if you want an Epiphany card, email me with your name and address." She also has beautiful crocheted hats available as a fundraiser.
- And She's Baaaaaaaack: Soo.See is back with a new blog.
- Daily Update: There are currently 230 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: Calliope at Creating Motherhood is looking for people with brains that want to storm! "A blogger in our community is *this* close to being able to afford a FET. I want to start the year doing a little fundraising for her and would love some help with planning. Contact me via my blog if you want to get involved!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Even a Miracle Needs a Hand (female factor)
- Dreaming of Quiet Places is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Katie at From If to When could use your prayers and support right now. At her routine GYN checkup yesterday her doctor found a large lump in her right breast. She is scheduled for an ultrasound and mammogram on Friday.
- Phoenix Rising experienced the stillbirth of her second daughter Selah, after having previously lost daughter Jorai in 2007 at 28 weeks gestation. Doctors may have lost samples from Selah necessary for genetic testing, and Kim is struggling. She could use some support.
- Una Loca Trying Again had a very frustrating consultation with the RE in Spain and is looking at yet more delays in starting IVF.
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is 25ish weeks pregnant with twins and on bedrest after a scary bleeding episode. She also has a 20 month old at home to take care of while on bedrest. Swing by and keep her company, she could use the support.
- Laura from The Elephant in the Room had a great second beta! Her numbers more than doubled.
- Adding Peas to our Pod just found out she has gestational diabetes and is trying to look on the bright side.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet got good news at her ultrasound today. The baby has a visible heartbeat and is measuring well. Go celebrate with her!
- Fertility Challenged in Florida gave birth to a boy on Monday night. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support