Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from An Unwanted Path. The author's inability to articulate loss--to paint loss--but still trying is part of the grieving process. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Daily Update: There are currently 234 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: Kristin is taking "Niobe's wonderful idea and running with it. I hereby declare this the year of the Epiphany card and that gives me 2 more days to get them in the mail. I know I'll have a few extra cards so, if you want an Epiphany card, email me with your name and address." She also has beautiful crocheted hats available as a fundraiser.
- And She's Baaaaaaaack: Soo.See is back with a new blog.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Megs celebrated her birthday yesterday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Jo of MoJo Working is currently miscarrying just a few weeks after her first IVF cycle. She could really use someone to hold her hand and cry with her right now.
- Carrie and Becky have been going through a really rough time with their OB, but had a bright spot this week when they legally became domestic partners. Now both of their names can go on the birth certificate when their little one is born. Please show them some love!
- Amanda at Waiting No More had an ultrasound today and the baby is measuring two weeks behind and also has a weak heartbeat. She is on a two week wait for the next ultrasound and her husband will be out of the country at that time. Please keep Amanda and "nugget" in your prayers. She also has one year old twin boys to take care of. She could use some encouragement!
- Good Egg Hunting is happy to say that she's now at 34 weeks and still going strong. Still on bed rest but right now the main issue is that the baby is transverse (and she has a fibroid that may get in the way of vertex) so she may need a scheduled c-section.
- Puffer just found out she'll be staying in the hospital until she delivers her twins. She's only 32 weeks and 4 days, so she could have a long stay ahead of her. She'd love some company if you have a minute to spare.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Mr Sunny reports that Sunny in Seattle has been admitted to the hospital with minor contractions. The twins are due in April, and they can use our good wishes for staying in a little longer. Sunny is reading our prayers and messages of support.
- None Today.
- Megs gave birth to Aiden last night (6 lbs and everyone is doing fine). Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support