Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Expecting Chaos. Remembering how she felt right before her wedding, the author reflects on her feelings on the day before her long-awaited child's arrival. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Daily Update: There are currently 254 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: In celebration of her 2nd blogoversary coming up on January 23, Kymberli of I'm a Smart One is holding a fundraiser for Parenthood for Me. The goal is to raise $250 by Kym's blogoversary for a table sponsorship at PFM's First Annual Family-Building Dinner and Silent Auction, which will be held on April 10. If the goal is reached, an "ALI Bloggers" sign will be placed on one of the tables. Visit Kym's blog to find out how you can donate!
- Project: It's time for the Winter 2010 edition of the Sock It to Me Exchange! Over 40 bloggers have signed up already! To join in, up with Kymberli at I'm a Smart One by January 20.
- Etsy: I Want to be a Mommy has started a new etsy shop. Go over and give her support--you can get a gift for a friend and support one of our own at the same time.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- (Not so) Evil Clomid is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. And after a hard year, she could use some birthday love. Comments can still be left on her old blog, and it would be nice to flood her with love.
- My Many Blessings is also celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and give her good thoughts--she'll also receive them on her old blog and maybe it will kick her ass to start posting again.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday today. Go have a piece of cake with her.
- It's MLO's third blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- It's Ernessa's 33rd birthday! Help her blow out her candles.
- To Baby and Beyond is remembering the anniversary of her first loss. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Stacie has three blasts on board. Go keep her company during the WUB.
- It looks like Beautiful Mess will need surgery on her hand. Please wish her a speedy recovery.
- Battynurse just kicked off a new cycle. Go give her good thoughts for this one.
- Fearlessly Infertile is starting her injections today in preparation for her first IVF and needing a lot of prayers (and maybe some humor).
- All Grown Up has matched with an expectant mother due March 4!
- Life in the Phisch Bowl Life in the Phisch Bowl is starting the adoption process again, this time from Rwanda.
- Emily is scheduled for FET on Monday.
- Julie is feeling down after her transfer didn't go as expected. She could use some support.
- Paint it Black and her husband will be hosting a foreign exchange student in 2010! Please help them welcome their new arrival!
- Moky fell in her driveway yesterday. She is fine, the babies are fine, but she's feeling anxious anyway. Please go and give her some love.
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- N is on bedrest for the next couple of days (at least) and is having a really rough time. A little company would mean a lot.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- C by the Sea C by the Sea has rising betas and her first ultrasound scheduled for Friday.
- Cymande is having twin boys!
- Peaches saw an enlarged yolk sac at her ultrasound and may be at risk for a miscarriage. Keep her company while she waits for the next ultrasound.
- None Today.
Read and Support